Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Secret Project #1: This one is a classic!

Thanks for the infomation! One of the things I love about flying the Concorde is the only glass guage in the cockpit is the TCAS guage. While I love the modern airliners, there is something to be said about going back to the classics. It forces you to keep in practice with base fundamentals of navigation and flying instead of relying completly on the FMC. Thanks for all the hard work y'all do! It is much appreciated!!What a great way to "kill" some down time!

Milton Kuser - KDFW

It was sort of a joke, sorry if it didn't work as planned. I did read the opening post and knew you guys wanted to not have to deal with people pestering you on release dates, so I had figured I would throw it in semi-subliminally as a sort of joke.The post isn't supposed to be taken seriously, I just needed some way of getting the lines to have the right order, and there needed to be a question mark at the very end.
Genius indeed. You wouldn't be a script writter by the way?Must admit I missed it myself 'till LN-KMM "bolded" it up.

I would love them to make a Fokker Friendship. We had a lot of these in New Zealand many years ago. They are the best :(
There already is a very realistic fokker-100/70 add-on out there by flight-one if you are interested in this plane

Robert:i have one question. As you do the DC6 and you talk about a classic line, are you also thinking about something like the L1011 or a DC10 later on? Or is this not classic enough? Of course, you dont have to answer this post if this is secret, but I would like to know what timeline we are talking about here. (i asume 1940s but i am not sure). There are lot of developers out there who tried to do a DC10 or similar, but their final product is just something that looks close to those aircrafts and i better do not talk about the aircraft systems and dynamics.I am looking forward to fly this aircraft ! As far as i can see, very nice work !

Edited by A32X tebsu

Hey Robert,I'm sure that the bird will be very immersive for those who like these types of planes but i am very disappointed, because i thought the secret project would be something like the dc10 or a300-600 or something like that. but i won't loose hope since you said its the secret project NUMBER 1 ! Lets see if one of these birds mentioned right above will show up later.
Maybe DC-6 is the start of the series, DC-8 => DC-10 ->??

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

I've got zero interest in these types of planes... when will we see the "PMDG Corporate Jet" lineup?I wish the team well for the development cycle anyway!
Yep, absolutely!This is one of those products that some will love and some will have zero interest in.However, an older business jet ,perhaps an early Lear, would sell far more in my opinion.I would be first in the que.

I would love them to make a Fokker Friendship. We had a lot of these in New Zealand many years ago. They are the best :(
Hey Craig, yeah I'd love to see an F27 too, you know about the VirtualCol Fokker 50? Its a good price and a nice filler till PMDG do one :)

Dean Stringer

However, an older business jet ,perhaps an early Lear, would sell far more in my opinion.
i dont think so, there are not a lot of people flying such jets out there. more people fly with old aircrafts like the DC6 (at least on one big online network where i have access to such statistics) Edited by A32X tebsu

There already is a very realistic fokker-100/70 add-on out there by flight-one if you are interested in this plane
Which is unfortunately missing the one element that would have guaranteed its purchase by me... no VC, no buy...It is a shame they failed to deliver on that...Andrew
Maybe DC-6 is the start of the series, DC-8 => DC-10 ->??
Or maybe in the other direction? DC6 -> DC4 -> DC3... :LMAO:A Edited by aentwis

Which is unfortunately missing the one element that would have guaranteed its purchase by me... no VC, no buy...
Oke, that is valid. The flight one fokker is very realistic but indeed lacks a vc.

Hello Robert,I have an idea for a not so secret project that the underutilized designers could knock out in a week or so between other mainline projects.How about the military variants of the 737NGX. That would be nice.Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

Hello Robert,I have an idea for a not so secret project that the underutilized designers could knock out in a week or so between other mainline projects.How about the military variants of the 737NGX. That would be nice.Ray
They actually do have plans for the P-8, and the 'wedgetail' military variants. A simple repaint covers the C-40 Clipper.

Inactive

Pleas make the DC 6A Cargo VersionThx, you guys are the bestMaik

As I said in an earlier post: You guys get to benefit from what we do for fun around here. :(
So we have a win - win situation here in our fine community!And if we disregard of those corrupt politicians (of which there are a lot of in Sweden as well) for a while...It's a perfect world!We all have to live in a bubble sometimes! :(