Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Please come see us in Munich on 24MAR12!

Well i'll be having a word with the Mrs when she gets home about going to Munich, i'd love to meet you guys!Is it a ticket based event and if so where do we get them?

Chris Howard

Oh man...Was just checking out some flights from the Midwest here to Munich. Can't make it this time it seems.Would love to know any such shows/conventions ahead of time. Best of luck in Munich and will look forward to meeting you guys someday.

wow, rsr live? in real? flesh and blood? since we missed each other last time I was in nevada I may now indeed take may kids, hop over and come just for some meet and greet with you. date is noted.

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

Schleißheim is lovely (I was there about 8 years ago).They were rebuilding a He111 at the time.But it will cost €324 for the day-trip :(

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

Hmm, sounds interseting. That might be really nice after I´ve written my last exams in school the week before.

Captains-At the invitation of our partners at Aerosoft, PMDG will be attending the 10th annual flight simulation conference to be held in Munich on 24MAR12.It is hard to believe it has been nearly four years since we last attended!It is not often that we get an opportunity to meet you face-to-face, so it would be nice to see as many of you as possible during the conference.We will be conducting a presentation during the conference that you won't want to miss... (This will be one of those events in which some will be there, and will claim that they were there... But we would like YOU to be there, that's all I'm saying!)We have a few surprises up the sleeve, but I don't want to ruin the fun by telling you about them here. We'll tell you about them after the show! (And then you will wish you had been there!)In all seriousness, PMDG is celebrating 15 years of commercial service to simulation users this coming summer- and with the hundreds of thousands of messages/threads/support tickets and other interactions we share- nothing is more fun than being able to put a face to name. Come on out and spend a bit of time with us- and let us spend a bit of time with YOU!
Why don't you guys come to North Carolina sometime? I'll show you real BBQ and how to properly handle a J-3...

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Truly wish i could be there, but both the wallet and the working schedual says no, so maybe next year if there will be one then.

I live in L-A. I prefer to stay in the sun. I do not want to take the rain :(

When is Ryan leaving Phoenix, I might have to sneak in his suitcase at the airport!

When is Ryan leaving Phoenix, I might have to sneak in his suitcase at the airport!
I won't be there, someone has to stay and hold down the fort. :( I'm not in AZ anymore either.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

I won't be there, someone has to stay and hold down the fort. :( I'm not in AZ anymore either.
You get tired of our lovely summers here?

To add to Ryan's post, I won't be there either, somebody's gotta keep the assembly line continually moving :-P

Jason Brown - Exterior Model Engineer,

http://www.precisionmanuals.com
Posted Image

Specs: MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | Intel i7 4970K OC @ 4.6GHz | Gigabyte GTX970 G1 4GB | 16GB (2X8GB) G.Skill Trident | Corsair Air 540 White Case | Corsair AX750 750W PSU | 27" Samsung SyncMaster 275T+ | 27" Samsung S27D850 | 13" Wacom Cintiq | Windows 10 Professional x64