Sign in to follow this  
patrickbc

Do you have problems with the NGX after SP1C

Do you have problems with the NGX after SP1C  

363 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have problems with the NGX after SP1C

• Yes, somethings in the aircraft is not working perfectly!
    • Yes, sometimes I get a CTD!!
    • Yes, I always get a CTD!!!
    • No, everything is good!! :-)

I suddenly get an API.dll error. Got it twice.1. time: In the air on the way to KSEA from KSFO, clicking the about PMDG button -> API.dll error2. time: Just landed in KSEA, holding on the taxiway -> API.dll errorI was using the UIAutomationCore.dll (size 733Kb, I think)? Is that the wrong dll file? What size is the correct UIAutomationCore.dll file for Vista 32-bit?Both times using the Alaska standard livery.Windows 7 64-bit

Martin,Mine is 149KB

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

My 737 is running since the first day of release. Never had any crashes or a strange behaviour of the FSX. Ok, during the night, when the main light is switched on, I had some flickering textures in the virtual cockpit. But I have to check if I this happens again.

Greetings

Christian

So far I haven't discovered any issues. Just as a note regarding the framerate, I can confirm I have had a 5% increase. I did a test and they went from 23.4 to 24.5. Better than the other way!

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

The radios/MCP colors are NOT a bug, please read the release notes guys. They actually weren't realistic until now and you're just used to the wrong ones.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

My mouse wheel finger seems a little stiffer after SP1c.
I am so glad that its not just me...

Can somebody confirm that you get 2 V1 callouts and one Rotate callout?Cheers,

Benjamin Hennes

Ryzen 7 7800X3D|2080Ti 11GB|32GB DDR5 RAM|1TB SSD|Windows 11 Home

I still haven't loaded SP1c. I hate to re-install the liveries again everytime an update comes out. Eventually - i'll remember how to install the liveries and install SP1C.

Paul Gugliotta

I still haven't loaded SP1c. I hate to re-install the liveries again everytime an update comes out. Eventually - i'll remember how to install the liveries and install SP1C.
I uninstalled the two I had.Deleted all the saved panel states.Deleted all PMDG saved flights in FSX.Did the 1c update.Installed the 2 liveries again ... no errors all OK.

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

I uninstalled the two I had.Deleted all the saved panel states.Deleted all PMDG saved flights in FSX.Did the 1c update.Installed the 2 liveries again ... no errors all OK.
no need to do all that, from my experience. cheers.