Sign in to follow this  
Daniel choen

How often are you doing a flight?

Wow ... interesting videos. The russian guys in the classic 737 don't seem to be very familiar with JAA radio communication procedures.

Dave P. Woycek

If I´ve got the time, I try to do one every day. But sometimes I´m just fed up with it and make a break for some days.

Im doing every night for past two and half years,monday to friday game spy in our nederlandseflightsim session,and other two days in vatsim :)

I try to do 1 or 2 legs on the weekends, maybe 1 during the week if im really lucky. Ive also starting collecting and flying RC helicopters, so as the weather gets better some of my time will go that direction.

Ryan Syferd (KSEA)

I will normally fly from my hub (EGBB) to a random destination (depending on how long i have) and then fly back to EGBB once per day. Nice videos up there ^ by the way-James M

MS Flight is promising but it basically lacks PMDG planes superior quality......

1 flight pr month theese days, a bit dangerouge tho have to think real hard on each flight ;)

MS Flight is promising but it basically lacks PMDG planes superior quality......
What is promising? Same lack of real good weather effects, global lightning engine, 3d clouds, water, no Vatsim possibility and so on...If it was SP3 for FSX it would be nice. For a new flight sim it's a big fail. Just an arcade small game.Flight sims are great because of full world coverage, traffic, addons, atc. I never wanted to fly in Hawaii. Why should I?

I try to do round-trip flights, but I'm busy with school at the moment, so maybe a round-trip every week or every other week.

I try to do round-trip flights, but I'm busy with school at the moment, so maybe a round-trip every week or every other week.
I never did a round trip. Going to try it today :(

I never did a round trip. Going to try it today :(
I like it that way because I fly a lot to and from my home airport. It's just as nice having the feeling of "coming home" again! :(