Sign in to follow this  
KORDATC

Favorite Aircraft & Airport

You ask 100 people, you get 100 answers...Aircraft: DC-3 follwoed VERY closely by the Spitfire...No airport preference whatsoever...AndrewYou ask 100 people, you get 100 answers...Aircraft: DC-3 follwoed VERY closely by the Spitfire...No airport preference whatsoever...Andrew

I almost forgot to mention two of my favorite airports. ENGM and ENBR are some of my favorites as well.I almost forgot to mention two of my favorite airports. ENGM and ENBR are some of my favorites as well.

777 in real life, think i'll love the A350 too.FSX no real favourite since i fly airbus and there isn't one anywhere close to NGX quality...Airports: Lisbon LPPT , Zurich LSZH and Dubai OMDB (just for the amount of Emirates planes there)777 in real life, think i'll love the A350 too.FSX no real favourite since i fly airbus and there isn't one anywhere close to NGX quality...Airports: Lisbon LPPT , Zurich LSZH and Dubai OMDB (just for the amount of Emirates planes there)

I'm really surprised that no one has mentioned my favorite aircraft, the Constellation. IMHO the most beautiful plane ever built.As for a favorite airport, I'd have to go along with Thomas and say LPMA. Who wouldn't love an airport on stiits?

757 in real world.fsx 737sKFLL, KBOS, KJFK, KCLT, MKJS,

Tucson, really? That is currently my home airport (ATC side). What do you like about Tucson?
Lived there for 15 years. Always loved how fast and simple it is and the place has a lot of character with the cool tower.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Airplanes:RL:777767MD11FSX:737777 (soon... I hope)C172Airports:RL:KIAHKIWSKLGAKMCOKMIASBPKFSX:KDENKCLEKCVGKORD (If I could fly there... but I can't)KBOS (Same thing as KORD)KJFKKEWRKMIAKMCOKLASKLAXKSEAKSLCKDTW

Favorite airport for me is split between KTUS since I am from Tucson, KDFW since I live in Dallas and fly out of there a lot, and KFLL since I fly there on vacation all the time.Favorite a/c for FSX is the NGX since I loved that a/c since I had the FS9 version years ago and the fact that I an fly it into just about any airport.Sean Campbell

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator