Sign in to follow this  
martin-w

777 747 V2 HUD

I understand that some 777's are now equipped with a head up display, not sure about the 747.FedEx 777 has a HUD I believe. And EVS but I suspect that would be out of the question for the sim.Will the 777 and/or the 747 be equipped with a HUD?The HUD in the 737 NGX is the best think since sliced bread. I'd love to see it in one of the new birds.

Won't happen for the 747, because as far as I know non of the 747's flying now have one.The 777 might be. I certainly hope so.

It is very rare for the 777 to have a HUD,I personally wouldn't want to see it modeled

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

I think it would be modeled for the 777 as an option, knowing that they already have a HUD of the 737NG, that they only have to modify slightly. However, I wouldn't care much, cuz a HUD makes me lazy.

How common is the HUD on the 737 NG¨s?If it exists in the real world, I am sure PMDG will model it the same way they did it in the NGX. an option that you can turn on or off.Me personally, would hope that they put effort in getting a shared cockpit in this.

I would be very surprised if a HUD wasn't either standard, or an option for the 747-800.I would think that as PMDG have gone to a lot of trouble to code the best HUD I've seen in FSX, that they would use a variant of the gauge in any product it could be justified.Here's hoping anyway.

I hope they include the HGS for both aircraft. I also hope that they leave the option to have it the same way they did for the NGX (enabled/disabled through the FMC).

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

I think it is safe to assume that if it is an option at least on any of the modles / variants it would be there seeing how they went with so many options for the 737NGX I don't see how they would change strategy on this :D

FedEx 777 has a HUD I believe. And EVS but I suspect that would be out of the question for the sim.
EVS has been done. See:

Joe Sherrill

Who knows, maybe PMDG will surprise us, wouldn't be the first time.There used to be a great video on Youtube of a Gulfstream landing at KASE in pitch black, no runway lights using EVS. Not sure if it's still there.

Who knows, maybe PMDG will surprise us, wouldn't be the first time.There used to be a great video on Youtube of a Gulfstream landing at KASE in pitch black, no runway lights using EVS. Not sure if it's still there.

I don't care about HUD.

Sam. 

Waiting for the 64-bit PSION Flightsim for ZX-Spectrum ////