Sign in to follow this  
Steve1969

GoFlight PMDG Driver Now Available

yep, but windows update always offer me 2 ujpdates for a total of 41 Mo, even if I have just did it.

What are those updates? What GoFlight devices do you have?

Stephen Munn

Hi Steve and Hi all,

here everything seems working good wiht beta 2. Can you confirm the version file .exe is 0.7.30.0 ? Can we hold the oldest conf 0.6.54.0 file under PollyPot directory?

Im using MCP-PRO A22 directly connected to the Mother Board USB ( no additional power ) andI have to set Write Delay to 40 and CMD Delay 50 no freezes and it is real updated !! If this can help someone.

Thanks a lot for you work and ask if need to testing... anytime.

Francesco

Francesco Gatta
Managing Director / Media

Royaldutchvirtual.com

Hi Steve and Hi all,

here everything seems working good wiht beta 2. Can you confirm the version file .exe is 0.7.30.0 ? Can we hold the oldest conf 0.6.54.0 file under PollyPot directory?

Im using MCP-PRO A22 directly connected to the Mother Board USB ( no additional power ) andI have to set Write Delay to 40 and CMD Delay 50 no freezes and it is real updated !! If this can help someone.

Thanks a lot for you work and ask if need to testing... anytime.

Francesco

Hi Francesco,

Yes thats the latest Beta version. I don't believe the settings can be transferred as I added some additional properties. Its the joy of using a Beta I'm afraid!

Best Sishes

Steve

Stephen Munn

What are those updates? What GoFlight devices do you have?

The update are KB2656351 9Mo, and KB2600217

I am using an MCP Pro A22.

The update are KB2656351 9Mo, and KB2600217

I am using an MCP Pro A22.

Ok, it looks like your .Net 4 Framework installation is not installed corrected. See this thread http://social.techne...d9-fb6f74b9e510 to uninstall .NET 4 and reinstall it using the download direct from Microsoft.

Stephen Munn

Ok, it looks like your .Net 4 Framework installation is not installed corrected. See this thread http://social.techne...d9-fb6f74b9e510 to uninstall .NET 4 and reinstall it using the download direct from Microsoft.

yep i did look on google too, I have found the cleanup_tool.exe, to unistall all .net framework version, and I have done a full fresh new installation .net 4.0.

But Still the same after all the update, now I dont have the same update again and again, but still no window of the interface.

Franck

yep i did look on google too, I have found the cleanup_tool.exe, to unistall all .net framework version, and I have done a full fresh new installation .net 4.0.

But Still the same after all the update, now I dont have the same update again and again, but still no window of the interface.

Franck

I don't really now what else I can do for you at this point. The only time I saw this problem in Alpha testing was when the .Net framework was not up-to-date. I think, there must be something faulty in your framework installation somewhere because its not displaying the main screen which is the very first thing that it does.

Final thought; have you checked that you have the other files in the Beta package installed into the same directory. They are critical.

Best wishes

Steve

Stephen Munn

I don't really now what else I can do for you at this point. The only time I saw this problem in Alpha testing was when the .Net framework was not up-to-date. I think, there must be something faulty in your framework installation somewhere because its not displaying the main screen which is the very first thing that it does.

Final thought; have you checked that you have the other files in the Beta package installed into the same directory. They are critical.

Best wishes

Steve

I have the 3 files that came with the zip file.

So the .exe, the .config and the .txt

I have the 3 files that came with the zip file.

So the .exe, the .config and the .txt

Sorry mate, I did found that the dll file was missing, now the windows show up, I will test the program in the afternoon.

thanks for your help.

Franck

Sorry mate, I did found that the dll file was missing, now the windows show up, I will test the program in the afternoon.

thanks for your help.

Franck

Glad its sorted.

Best wishes

Steve

Stephen Munn

Glad its sorted.

Best wishes

Steve

Ok testes, and just 3 word, you are a genius.

Everything works just fine, no freeze, I have let the default settings, I just love to fly this new way.

Once again, a BIG BIG BIG THANK YOU.

Franck

Yes, I would also like to second what Francky said - to give up your spare time to develop such an excellent, professional piece of software and make it available for free is just fantastic and very much appreciated by everybody who's downloaded it I'm sure.

Many thanks Steve.

Kindest regards

Dennis

Yes, I would also like to second what Francky said - to give up your spare time to develop such an excellent, professional piece of software and make it available for free is just fantastic and very much appreciated by everybody who's downloaded it I'm sure.

And don't forget all the amazing help he's providing here, which he doesn't have to. That alone is above and beyond any expectation! Thanks Steve!

Tony

Thanks everyone for your kind words, it makes all the hard work worth while. :Big Grin:

Best wishes

Steve

Stephen Munn

Can anyone with just a single RP48 report to me if they can get the rotary dials to work OK using the rotate command. I have someone for whom it isn't working and I need to check if this is effecting anyone else.

Thx

Steve

Stephen Munn