Sign in to follow this  
Steve1969

GoFlight PMDG Driver Now Available

Future versions will be fine though. Its because the data types changed whilst I recoded things ready for the 747 and 777.

Steve,

Thanks for the info. Not a problem! Redoing configs is a good way to gain familiarity with the interface.

Claude

Regards,

Claude Franklin

Steve,

First off, thank you very much for spending your time and making the interface between Goflight and NGX, it is really appreciated.

I have a question for you, I went to AVSIM to download the latest version and found that you must have uploaded it today 5/6/12. I dowloaded the new file and when I go to start it I get this error in the log:

18:05:06 GoFlight Connection Starting.....

18:05:06 SimConnect Connection Starting.....

18:05:06 GoFlight Worker Thread Failed: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

None of the tabs will light and it will not find any of my devices. I tried giving the interface the location of the Goflight module, but no luck.

It ran on the other version (beta 2) just fine, but now I am getting this. Is this something I did?

I reinstalled it and re-downloaded it to be sure it was not something corupt..

I am at a loss at what to do next...Sorry..

Terry Stilling

Steve,

First off, thank you very much for spending your time and making the interface between Goflight and NGX, it is really appreciated.

I have a question for you, I went to AVSIM to download the latest version and found that you must have uploaded it today 5/6/12. I dowloaded the new file and when I go to start it I get this error in the log:

18:05:06 GoFlight Connection Starting.....

18:05:06 SimConnect Connection Starting.....

18:05:06 GoFlight Worker Thread Failed: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

None of the tabs will light and it will not find any of my devices. I tried giving the interface the location of the Goflight module, but no luck.

It ran on the other version (beta 2) just fine, but now I am getting this. Is this something I did?

I reinstalled it and re-downloaded it to be sure it was not something corupt..

I am at a loss at what to do next...Sorry..

Terry Stilling

Hi Terry,

I uploaded an incorrect version but followed it up with another an hour or so later. Unfortunately, AVSIM didn't upload the later version so the broken version was available for download for a short period. The correct version is uploaded now. Make sure you have Beta 3.1

Best wishes

Steve

Stephen Munn

Hello gents,

New to this tread as I have recently installed the NX.

Steve, before all, tks for your work into this drive. Just what I was looking for.

However, after downloading and installing the interface, last version, I have a problem with the GoFlight MCP-Pro that I would like to have sorted out. I suspect the cause but want to hear your opinion, if possible.

All the 3 “lights” are green in your interface. When I turn the knobs the digits, at the MIP, change but at the MCP-Pro don’t. Also the auto-pilot green led at the unit remains lighted regardless of the panel state for the autopilot. So the plane is flyable with the interface but no digits update at the unit.

My suspicion goes to the Firmware version of my module, version A19, but I have no confirmation about this.

The problem is that I live in Portugal and to be sending the unit back to the USA for update is a difficult process, with the Costumes, that I want to avoid, if possible.

I would like to hear from you about this just for me to decide what to do from now on …

Cheers,

Daniel Gomes

All the 3 “lights” are green in your interface. When I turn the knobs the digits, at the MIP, change but at the MCP-Pro don’t. Also the auto-pilot green led at the unit remains lighted regardless of the panel state for the autopilot. So the plane is flyable with the interface but no digits update at the unit.

My suspicion goes to the Firmware version of my module, version A19, but I have no confirmation about this.

The firmware is not the issue. First thing to check is that you have enabled the SDK option in PMDG Options. Details are in the user guide, installation section. If that is OK, make sure you have run Windows Update and got all the updates for .NET

Stephen Munn

Hello Steve,

Tks for you answer.

For sure I didn’t look into the SDK thing. My bad… :blush:

As soon as I get home (in a few hours time) I will look into it. Regarding the .NET issue it was installed, and updated, in sequence of the driver installation so I assume it is up-to-date.

I will report back ….

Cheers,

Steve,

Thanks for the info, I downloaded and installed the interface 5/8/12 @ 0800 cst, and it says ver 3.1.

However as I go to start the interface I get the same error as before:

08:39:52 GoFlight Connection Starting.....

08:39:52 SimConnect Connection Starting.....

08:39:53 GoFlight Worker Thread Failed: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

08:39:56 GoFlight Connection Starting.....

08:39:56 GoFlight Worker Thread Failed: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

08:39:59 GoFlight Connection Starting.....

08:39:59 GoFlight Worker Thread Failed: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

I have installed everything as instructed in the PDF, but I still get the error..

When I had the bets 2 version I installed it and all the .NET updates it worked great..

I do not have a clue what has changed...

Terry

Steve,

Thanks for the info, I downloaded and installed the interface 5/8/12 @ 0800 cst, and it says ver 3.1.

However as I go to start the interface I get the same error as before:

08:39:52 GoFlight Connection Starting.....

08:39:52 SimConnect Connection Starting.....

08:39:53 GoFlight Worker Thread Failed: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

08:39:56 GoFlight Connection Starting.....

08:39:56 GoFlight Worker Thread Failed: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

08:39:59 GoFlight Connection Starting.....

08:39:59 GoFlight Worker Thread Failed: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

I have installed everything as instructed in the PDF, but I still get the error..

When I had the bets 2 version I installed it and all the .NET updates it worked great..

I do not have a clue what has changed...

Terry

Hi Terry,

Those errors were fixed in Beta 3.1, but perhaps I still uploaded the wrong version.....it was very early in the morning for me LOL. I'll send you the latest version if you PM me your email address.

Best wishes

Steve

Stephen Munn

Hi Terry,

Those errors were fixed in Beta 3.1, but perhaps I still uploaded the wrong version.....it was very early in the morning for me LOL. I'll send you the latest version if you PM me your email address.

Best wishes

Steve

FYI, the Beta 3.1 that I downloaded is Ver 0.8.82.0.

Claude

Regards,

Claude Franklin

Hello Steve,

No luck on the Driver.

I enclose a link to a shot of the GFConfig, Your interface and 737NGX_options.ini. Also to a photo from the McpPro ande the cockpit of the NG.

https://picasaweb.go...feat=directlink

I have tryied to attach a zip file with these images but no joy...

Tks for your help.

Cheers,

Hello Steve,

No luck on the Driver.

I enclose a link to a shot of the GFConfig, Your interface and 737NGX_options.ini. Also to a photo from the McpPro ande the cockpit of the NG.

I have tryied to attach a zip file with these images but no joy...

Tks for your help.

Cheers,

Is the PMDG LED light pulsing green rapidly?

Stephen Munn

Hello Steve,

first of all thank you very much for this software, it's brilliant... !!!

The light in my T8 module for the "position light" action doesn't work. Also I think it's connected somehow with the "taxi light" action. When I turn on the taxi light, the light assigned as the position light in the T8 module cames on.

Another thing is that there are no options in the light action section for the efis buttons (STA, WPT, ARPT, DATA..... ). I have a RP8 module as an efis but I don't have the option in the lights for those buttons.

And finally, I would like to minimize the program to the notification area, is it possible?

Thanks again for your efforts and sorry for my english........

Manu Maestro.