Sign in to follow this  
scruffyduck

The BIG Suggestions List

- For ATC and airport movements, if implemented:

- Realistic Taxiway movement procedures, not more "turn taxiway with available" and make chaos on airports to turns on wroth taxiway, or move rearward to the next taxiway in long runways with some exits. No more invasion of taxiways occupied by other traffic or air planes frezzed on taxiways awaiting unresolved orders.

- No more chaotic aircraft approach and departures. ATC control SID and STAR, weather closely and divert flights.

- No more runway and approach intrusions. ATC need urgent orders to send infraction to terminal or go around point so restart approach, no more flight circus with planes fly around.

- Realistic Push backs on AI Traffic, no unrealistic turns to exit gates or invade or appear on a occupied gate or put a GA airplane on a gateway gate.

- Put holding points to wait follow me vehicles and animate them to control incoming traffic on available airports.

- ATC centres make properly ascends and descend orders, correct conflicts and make proper safely distances to the IFR flights. Realistic FL separations.

- VFR flight make correct approach procedures via airport insertion and departure points. Evading Dangerous, prohibit and sensible areas. ATC check and control them.

- ATC make delays on departures by air plane generated vortex on take-off.

- Simulated emergencies on AI traffic can send incoming air planes to waiting points or delivery to alternate airports.

- Marshaling and animated signals on aprons in available airports.

Envirotment and Weather

- Correct thunderstorm blizzard, thunders and flashings, make plausible storms and localized

- Add other weather conditions. Mist, Sand, Showers, Ice Pellets, Hail.

- Add Gust and variation wings. Icing conditions, blizzards and snow.

- Add on hawai weather huracan and tropical ciclonic conditions.

- Add realistic climatic fronts envirotments.

Scenery and lights

- illuminate aprons on big airports, that airports at night has unrealistic.

- Correct approach and taxiway lightnings by realistic models and light cones, not more suspended phantasmal lights.

- Lights affected to player an AI aircraft, show specular light on fuselage and cockpit.

Others:

- Military and rescue missions.

- Animated cargo and passengers. State of pleasure / panic show in the simulator.

Only a community member with intent maintain informed to the simulator community about DCS: World news and progress

More news to the front....

Disclaimer: I´m not member of DCS: World team, Eagle Dynamic team or None official 3rd party.

Is it just me, or is this list exactly what is already in FS9 and FSX, aside from the more game aspect suggestions??

Mike

- For ATC and airport movements, if implemented:

- Realistic Taxiway movement procedures, not more "turn taxiway with available" and make chaos on airports to turns on wroth taxiway, or move rearward to the next taxiway in long runways with some exits. No more invasion of taxiways occupied by other traffic or air planes frezzed on taxiways awaiting unresolved orders.

- No more chaotic aircraft approach and departures. ATC control SID and STAR, weather closely and divert flights.

- No more runway and approach intrusions. ATC need urgent orders to send infraction to terminal or go around point so restart approach, no more flight circus with planes fly around.

- Realistic Push backs on AI Traffic, no unrealistic turns to exit gates or invade or appear on a occupied gate or put a GA airplane on a gateway gate.

- Put holding points to wait follow me vehicles and animate them to control incoming traffic on available airports.

- ATC centres make properly ascends and descend orders, correct conflicts and make proper safely distances to the IFR flights. Realistic FL separations.

- VFR flight make correct approach procedures via airport insertion and departure points. Evading Dangerous, prohibit and sensible areas. ATC check and control them.

- ATC make delays on departures by air plane generated vortex on take-off.

- Simulated emergencies on AI traffic can send incoming air planes to waiting points or delivery to alternate airports.

- Marshaling and animated signals on aprons in available airports.

Envirotment and Weather

- Correct thunderstorm blizzard, thunders and flashings, make plausible storms and localized

- Add other weather conditions. Mist, Sand, Showers, Ice Pellets, Hail.

- Add Gust and variation wings. Icing conditions, blizzards and snow.

- Add on hawai weather huracan and tropical ciclonic conditions.

- Add realistic climatic fronts envirotments.

Scenery and lights

- illuminate aprons on big airports, that airports at night has unrealistic.

- Correct approach and taxiway lightnings by realistic models and light cones, not more suspended phantasmal lights.

- Lights affected to player an AI aircraft, show specular light on fuselage and cockpit.

Others:

- Military and rescue missions.

- Animated cargo and passengers. State of pleasure / panic show in the simulator.

There is a lot here! some of it is already in the list - I will check it and update where I can.

How about some form of time compression?

I think that one is already in (although on checking I can't it right now). The issue around it is whether the pilot gets any credit for time/distance spent at ehnaced sim rates.

Is it just me, or is this list exactly what is already in FS9 and FSX, aside from the more game aspect suggestions??

Mike

I think that is true - I suppose most folks making suggestions are used to the FS9/FSX series and want the same in Flight. Time will tell how things pan out....

I want Ferrari to drive around Hawaii.

All these FSX suggestions, it's nice to see a Test Drive reference. That game is the only reason I know anything about Oahu.

Second chance

Terrain, objects and modellers

- Realistic Slope runways

- Use FAA and ICAO airports diagrams to put hazards (Towers, radars, buildings no autogenerated) with correct warning lights for advice air traffic.

- Correct the approach / PAPI light in some airports, has no realistic and no mach with the real airports lights.

Visuals

- More better textures on airport exteriors.

- More detail on control towers for future ATC module (if applicable), for control zone ATC, make a control room into a building.

- Return of control Tower view. Make them capable for move in the interior and exterior of them, and use zoom lens to follow players and AI aircrafts. A example Ship simulator walk around into out ship control bridges.

- In the pleasant view, the player can enter and out of ATC control towers.

Weather

- The weather change, but no appears of disappear magically. (example FS9/FSX)

- TAF take account to modeller weather zones far of airport stations.

- ATC (if aplicable)

- Implementation of weather, control surface radars and player and AI arrival and departure list in control tower monitors.

- Capability of give orders to the departure and arrived air planes to move from / to taxiways and specific parking / gateway.

- Realistic channel communication radios for controlling air-traffic. (Departure / Arrival / Tower / Ground )

- Physical

- Fix in pleasant view the crash hit boxes, the camera stuck invisible barrier with past under elevate pass, fingers, and enter in some airport hangars, objets and buildings.

- Navigation

- Put a link to update AIRAC by FAA/ICAO or navigraph (for register people) to update navaids and airports in the DLCs

- Put a link to update NOTAMs and show changes in DLC zones.

- Return of Fly boxes on routes and approach to teaching arrival procedures and departures by VFR or IFR conditions.

- Airplanes

- Add a PDA with digital DLC maps / airport and nav channel frequencies / NOTAM / metars aboard to VFR / IFR navigation aids

- Missions and flight inmersion

- New missions to teach taxi / nav / circuits / failures / VFR / IFR procedures with instructor Lalia

- Instructor Lalia can give a introductory missions to teach new airplanes DLC and teach procedures of them.

- Return of certificates (FS9/FSX) by complete exams groups with instructor Lalia

- Options to put in hunter aircraft in clandestine mission and add new mission called air police, that mission can put in multiplayer but if the airplane stuck in the air or ground, the mission make a failure.

- The transport / leisure fly / cargo / clandestine mission give Fly money (¿Sims dolars? example) to buy new updates / gifs / repaints / othes for airplanes or make a airline company with buildings and hardware.

- The planes can be damage on missions and need maintenance / fix, pay with Fly money.

- The player can be in multi player use your air plane for tractor other player or AI air-planes (gliders), that can be a new mission (for RV-6)

- Sceneries

- Add Prohibided, Restringed and Special zones in the DLCs. That zones can display by grapic options (a example, the termal layers on FS9/FSX), the player can penalize by pay money for enter of them. Avoided with adequate certificate.

- Return of Termal layers.

- Game

- Option to sincronize game with UTC hour and put check box to maintain realistic hour, season and day / night conditions all-time.

Only a community member with intent maintain informed to the simulator community about DCS: World news and progress

Disclaimer: I´m not member of DCS: World team, Eagle Dynamic team or None official 3rd party.

Hi,

I'm assuming that it's still not possible to update the initial post. I read over this thread and I apologize if I missed something and am being repetitious. Here are my suggestions:

1) A clickable Checklist. Keyboard navigation is a bother.

2) The ability to return to the cockpit looking forward with a single command. FSX has the command "Look forward 3-D cockpit"; I had assigned this to the joystick trigger and then no matter what screwy view I may have been I was back were I needed to be. Even if I was simply looking down at the gauges.

3) More color in the default buildings.

4) A parking brake indicator in the Icon. (I couldn't spot one.)

5) A more visible "own aircraft" position symbol in the Icon.

Jim F.

How about some form of time compression?

The early beta (Jan 5th-Jan 17th) actually had a x2 and x4 keyboard shortcut. The Devs took the feature out because they said it was causing trouble.

Fred.

Second chance

Terrain, objects and modellers

- Realistic Slope runways

- Use FAA and ICAO airports diagrams to put hazards (Towers, radars, buildings no autogenerated) with correct warning lights for advice air traffic.

- Correct the approach / PAPI light in some airports, has no realistic and no mach with the real airports lights.

Visuals

- More better textures on airport exteriors.

- More detail on control towers for future ATC module (if applicable), for control zone ATC, make a control room into a building.

- Return of control Tower view. Make them capable for move in the interior and exterior of them, and use zoom lens to follow players and AI aircrafts. A example Ship simulator walk around into out ship control bridges.

- In the pleasant view, the player can enter and out of ATC control towers.

Weather

- The weather change, but no appears of disappear magically. (example FS9/FSX)

- TAF take account to modeller weather zones far of airport stations.

- ATC (if aplicable)

- Implementation of weather, control surface radars and player and AI arrival and departure list in control tower monitors.

- Capability of give orders to the departure and arrived air planes to move from / to taxiways and specific parking / gateway.

- Realistic channel communication radios for controlling air-traffic. (Departure / Arrival / Tower / Ground )

- Physical

- Fix in pleasant view the crash hit boxes, the camera stuck invisible barrier with past under elevate pass, fingers, and enter in some airport hangars, objets and buildings.

- Navigation

- Put a link to update AIRAC by FAA/ICAO or navigraph (for register people) to update navaids and airports in the DLCs

- Put a link to update NOTAMs and show changes in DLC zones.

- Return of Fly boxes on routes and approach to teaching arrival procedures and departures by VFR or IFR conditions.

- Airplanes

- Add a PDA with digital DLC maps / airport and nav channel frequencies / NOTAM / metars aboard to VFR / IFR navigation aids

- Missions and flight inmersion

- New missions to teach taxi / nav / circuits / failures / VFR / IFR procedures with instructor Lalia

- Instructor Lalia can give a introductory missions to teach new airplanes DLC and teach procedures of them.

- Return of certificates (FS9/FSX) by complete exams groups with instructor Lalia

- Options to put in hunter aircraft in clandestine mission and add new mission called air police, that mission can put in multiplayer but if the airplane stuck in the air or ground, the mission make a failure.

- The transport / leisure fly / cargo / clandestine mission give Fly money (¿Sims dolars? example) to buy new updates / gifs / repaints / othes for airplanes or make a airline company with buildings and hardware.

- The planes can be damage on missions and need maintenance / fix, pay with Fly money.

- The player can be in multi player use your air plane for tractor other player or AI air-planes (gliders), that can be a new mission (for RV-6)

- Sceneries

- Add Prohibided, Restringed and Special zones in the DLCs. That zones can display by grapic options (a example, the termal layers on FS9/FSX), the player can penalize by pay money for enter of them. Avoided with adequate certificate.

- Return of Termal layers.

- Game

- Option to sincronize game with UTC hour and put check box to maintain realistic hour, season and day / night conditions all-time.

I quote you.

May i post your lists into the beta forum ?

I like to let them know my thoughts on Flight and that's also my task.

No problem, you are free to use my suggestions for them, sure I put more if I continue check Flight more time.

Done. I also mentioned you gave the permission.

Thanks

I have made updates to the comments here. This should appear by the end of today April 15th. My apologies if something is left our or not properly represented. It isa big list and many items have overlaps. Any errors and omissions are entirely mine.

1. I miss a possibility to change briefly views in the cockpit - to look at radiopanels and so on - like by "A" button in FSX. I have a small resolution monitor and it takes me a lot of time to look at radio panel with current Flight's view system.

2. In a "Steam" Flight when I press F12 it brings me not only sat view but also captures the screen. No way to set the screen capture function back to "V" button - when I try to do it through the option menu nothing happens.