Sign in to follow this  
scruffyduck

The BIG Suggestions List

great compilation...

My additions:

- improve the towns color rendering. All gray tones for now.

- any kind of wind indication. Accesible from map, atis or even small fire near bush airport where smoke give you a clue about wind direction.

- better wind smoothing in some weather scenario. Instantaneous changes are not realistic. They can happend fast but some smoothing is required.

- improvement to spin modeling. Too bening in most aircraft as there is no need to have any input to get out of spin for now.

Pierre

P3D when its freezing in Quebec....well, that's most of the time...
C-GDXL based at CYQB for real flying when its warming up...

Greatly increased number of missions/challenges. A large part of the choice to reboot the old FS series seems to have been the complaint of not enough to do. Inclusion of interactive missions would greatly alleviate this.

[ This Content Is Restricted To Avsim Premium Members ]

Thanks Guys

I am making a note of everything and hopefully will be able to update the list soon!

Another addition that has been asked several times by players in the lobby I flew in :

- Avatar's abilities , like being visible, getting in a friend's airplane, as passenger or co-pilot, interact with your plane (like the excellent pushback-yourself idea :P)

- being able to see your passengers, cargo or co-pilot is a must.

- More realist cargo missions (I speak of description : almost 1 ton of snake anti-venom is almost the world based stock :D )

Airfield rotating beacons should be way more visible than they are. The runway edge lighting is brighter than the beacons.

To make life easier we are now maintaining a single master list of suggestions for Flight here: http://msflightforum.myfastforum.org/about152.html

Please carry on making any suggestions in this thread. There is no need to register on the new site or post there is you do not want to. We will continue to collect suggestions and updates to the list by monitoring all the main sites including AVSIM.

Maybe you should PM one of the other Flight forum mods. Tom might be busy with other things at the moment.

U006: Checklist to be Movable to Second Monitor or Window:

U015. Ability to have 2 screens with different views.

If the secondary monitor is going to remain blanked out and dedicated to the Flight program as it is now when running in full screen mode, then the above would certainly be nice - much like one can do in FSX. As it is in full screen mode, it renders that second monitor useless.

Alternatively , I wouldn't mind seeing the secondary monitor not blanked out while in full screen mode, so at least one can view running programs on it while flying in full screen mode...

Fix the real world time selection so it becomes your startup just like in previous versions of FS. As it is, you have to select it each time you start Flight.

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

Fix maule checklists for fuel pump on/off incorrect detection and add landing light off to cruise / climb checklist

Fix the Maule performance so it can reach service ceiling of 20k ft.

Am I the only one who cares about this issue?