Sign in to follow this  
scruffyduck

The BIG Suggestions List

Hello scruffyduck

I definitely agree with the above. I'm sure the developers of Flight could implement this and much more, I gladly would pay the development and design of a real flight simulator.

I just hope Microsoft Flight listen to their customers, however we are paying for it.

No one told me about this great stuff, and I just ran into it now. Is there a way for someone, or some of us, to organize this material a bit so that we can post it as an article, maybe even afront page news story if it is done up right? I will help in any way I can. What do you think?

Kind regards,

Suggestion list handed to MS handed to assistant and meets trashbin. Xplane it seems like they listen more .

This is a thread about suggestions for Flight. Your comment comparing X-Plane is yet another flaming post that has nothing to do with the original intent.

No one told me about this great stuff, and I just ran into it now. Is there a way for someone, or some of us, to organize this material a bit so that we can post it as an article, maybe even afront page news story if it is done up right? I will help in any way I can. What do you think?

Kind regards,

Stephen

It is organized - at least that is what I thought I was doing. The list itself is hosted here: http://msflightforum.myfastforum.org/about152.html There are pinned posts on all the main forums for Flight (except AVSIM) that refer to it. I guess you would have seen it earlier if it had been pinned! The MS Flight Team are well aware of it (I was talking to them about it yesterday).

If you are looking for an article on it then, of course, I will be happy to oblige. Perhaps we can take this off-line via email (jon AT scruffyduck DOT co DOT uk) or PM me?

Can't see it mentioned on the list but if it is please ignore: road traffic would make a big improvement in immersion.

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

Can't see it mentioned on the list but if it is please ignore: road traffic would make a big improvement in immersion.

E006 I think

How about a flap setting indicator in the HUD? I know I can always fly in chase plane view to see the flaps, but I'd rather not.

I think flap position is a critical piece of info when flying the approach, especially without a cockpit.

As EVEL KNIEVEL would say, "Happy Landings!"
http://www.towercab.com

How about a flap setting indicator in the HUD?

+1 for this one!

Excellent suggestion!

Thanks dburne! I suggested this during BETA testing, but it didn't make it into the product. I really struggle during landing not knowing whether I've pressed [F5], [F6], or are they at full, or somewhere in between, or not at all, etc. I think if it was nothing but a percentage on the HUD somewhere, that would suffice and wouldn't need much screen real estate.

As EVEL KNIEVEL would say, "Happy Landings!"
http://www.towercab.com

Hi,

Whenever the map is selected, have the cursor default to mid screen to prevent unwanted scrolling.

and,

Improved visibility of the aircraft position symbol in the Icon moving map display. Perhaps a white aircraft in a colored circle.

Jim F.

Hi,

Whenever the map is selected, have the cursor default to mid screen to prevent unwanted scrolling.

and,

Improved visibility of the aircraft position symbol in the Icon moving map display. Perhaps a white aircraft in a colored circle.

Jim F.

I thought I had added those but I can't find them in the list (oops). I will add them in the next update