It's a male :D I call him "Goldfinger" :P

regards,

Alexander Marx

It's a male :D I call him "Goldfinger" :P

This is exactly the reason why we need a goldfish sub forum

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

*sighs*

Yeh FSL will get around it... Yet IMO their Cockpit and Exterior can't match the NGX in anyway.

But imagine if PMDG fully simulated the wonderful draconic beast the A380 is. IMO with the most sexy and modern flightdeck 'round. Just to the same Level as the 747 v2.

There's a huge market for Airbus. PMDG.You've been too germany, you know what they all shout. Think of the dollars you'll earn. And once you got atleast 1 realistic FWB Engine... you can easily expand it on all other airbusses. Even more easier then you are doing on the boeing.

It's a whole gaping hole in the market. Airbus all the way.

Though I certainly have bought and used (to what my crappy hardware allows) your epic products. 747x and NGX bieng my favorite.

P.S. That NLS thing is nothing more than vaporware.

Yeh FSL will get around it... Yet IMO their Cockpit and Exterior can't match the NGX in anyway.

Nobody is really in a position to know that, but I suspect it probably will match what the PMDG NG has to offer in looks, since FSL will be well aware that this is one of the p***ing contests ###### on either side of the fence would pointlessly indulge in if that were not so. There are lots of people out there who know how Photoshop works, and I should know, it was me who trained a large percentage of them LOL

Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Nobody is really in a position to know that, but I suspect it probably will match what the PMDG NG has to offer in looks, since FSL will be well aware that this is one of the p***ing contests ###### on either side of the fence would pointlessly indulge in if that were not so

Al

More than likely ones who have spent little or no time in the airbus at all...how can that opinion be at all valid? Photos just don't do it.... but the FSL airbus flight deck, not to mention systems do both look like a convincing counterpart of actual thing, honestly, as much as it might not want to be believed by some! -_-

On a serious note, that does look like a very promising Airbus, nevertheless, there has already been some screen shots edited in paint with some nice black lines to hi light the discrepancies....wonder how long it'll take for one simmer to fall into the trap of thinking the flight deck is colored wrong and to cite two a.net photos! :crazy:

I had a dream last night, that PMDG fooled all of you and released a BA609. I was happy!

Anyway what happened to NLS A380? Last I went they shut their forums and said they'd say something when they have something to say. It looked fantastic not that I'm even an Airbus man!

Just a heads up, Google Chrome reports that the site is infected with malware and the source shows some obscured URLs (looks like jumbled text, but a browser would convert it to a website).

There's a huge market for Airbus. PMDG.You've been too germany, you know what they all shout. Think of the dollars you'll earn. And once you got atleast 1 realistic FWB Engine... you can easily expand it on all other airbusses. Even more easier then you are doing on the boeing.

I think it's wise for PMDG to at least wait and see what FSL does, as they seem to intend to do exactly this (expand to other Airbus aircraft). That said, since PMDG seems to concentrate on the popular current airliners, I can't help but wonder where they'll go after the current product lineup being finished. If they aren't going to model the 757/767, then that just leaves the new 787 which I can't see PMDG doing until it's been around for a while longer.

I think it's wise for PMDG to at least wait and see what FSL does, as they seem to intend to do exactly this (expand to other Airbus aircraft). That said, since PMDG seems to concentrate on the popular current airliners, I can't help but wonder where they'll go after the current product lineup being finished. If they aren't going to model the 757/767, then that just leaves the new 787 which I can't see PMDG doing until it's been around for a while longer.

Airbus then maybe... working together with FSL? Agglomerate? Airbus department? :o:O I want.

Personally, I have no interest in Airbus in general. Would I take a position flying one for a living? Sure. Would I actively seek a position in which I'd fly one? Nope. Same goes for Embraer (repressed rampie memories - EMB apparently hates rampies).

From a psychological/physiological, and also a pilot point of view, I don't like the Airbus design/logic. I'm not trying to start an A v B war, I'm simply stating my reasons for not having an interest in Airbus development.

Furthermore, the A380, despite it being impressive in scale, it's pretty [darn] ugly.

Kyle Rodgers

It seems like the nextlevelsim site has been hacked, I cannot even go to page 2 on this topic as my computer its giving me a warning.

Patrick