Sign in to follow this  
audiohavoc

Carenado C90 released

You guys are great and I appreciate the help.

Yeah I turned off ai traffic and lowered info displayed but saw no impact on performace. I just found that gauge,renamed it and going to do a quick hop.

Thanks for the texture info. Someone will eventually redo the textures so I will wait.Would not surprise me someone is doing it as we speak.

BTW, another aspect I really like is, I find it's a bit like trying to hold down a wild tiger! It takes a lot more thought and alertness to fly the turbine correctly and efficiently. My, does she want to move

Indeed. If the Real life Duke is ANYTHING like a RealAir duke, as the PIC, you would have to warn your passengers. It probably is the closest thing to a civilian F-18 you can buy. Fully loaded, you can climb out at 3000 to 4000 FPM up to about 16,000 feet! Then things slow way down to 2500 FPM... :LMAO: Some take offs (if your not on your P's and Q's) may require you to have facial reconstruction.