Sign in to follow this  
Anthony1968

I land better with beer!

I thought that might get some attention.

I did a VFR flight in Ant's Eaglet tonight ( New Zealand OrbX) and made a perfect approach and landing in NZCH. It appears the nice cold beer en-route made me less twitchy. I suppose the rather large runway was a big help. I really like the Eaglet, I'd love to fly one for real!!!!!

The "only" way to fly.

Stan

I will admit to the Beer and Flying as well. It is a pass time for me.

Nothing like beating the end of a crap day at work with a cold one and for me lately has been ORBX FTX with Carenado and an ice cold Steinlager

So here would be the next question. What brand of beer do you drink when you fly? Me...Steinlager or Mac's Brew, they are both New Zealand beers

Cheers :drinks:

Matthew Kane

What brand of beer do you drink when you fly?

"Galway Bay Hooker" Ale or "O'Hara's Pale" Ale , both Irish micro-brews.

:drinks:

Chris Howard

Keystone Ice - or whatever's cheap :smile:

Blech! That reminds me of college parties.

So here would be the next question. What brand of beer do you drink when you fly? Me...Steinlager or Mac's Brew, they are both New Zealand beers

Cheers :drinks:

Monteith's Black is the king of kiwi beers for me!

Monteith's Black is the king of kiwi beers for me!

That's a good one too

Matthew Kane

Blech! That reminds me of college parties.

Oh dear, let's not go there :smile:

The Yokes store in the next town used to stock "Kulmbacher" and every time I went through I'd stop & get one. They came in a brown bottle with one of those flip top porcelain lids like a Grolsch. It was a true German pilsner, best beer I ever drank. They stopped stocking them years ago, I quit drinking years ago (more or less). I still pick up one Newcastle Brown Ale at the grocery store every few months. Also enjoy an Alaskan Amber Ale every once in a while with a good grilled burger or something. Ever had an "Arrogant B*stard", lol? You can't not order a beer with a name like that when the waitress reads through the list :smile:

Jim