Sign in to follow this  
Dyos787

12 year old son is addicted to PMDG

Anyone have a son like mine who spends so much time on PMDG? My son who is 12 years old really wants to be a pilot. Hopefully he is now at least one stage nearer!

So please can I say a big thank you to Mr Randazzo and the team :)

If you're son's 12 and flying the NGX i think he's already a pilot!

Chris Howard

Its great to see people my age getting interested in simulated flight...much less a beast like the NGX! it goes to show you hardcore flight simmers aren't just all adults.

Its great to see people my age getting interested in simulated flight...much less a beast like the NGX! it goes to show you hardcore flight simmers aren't just all adults.

+1!

12 and in the NGX? Wow that is impressive. When I was 12 I was still flying the default planes in FS2002 and trying to figure out what IFR means and how to follow a VOR. Got my first realistic add on at 14 with the DC-9 pro and Cap Sim 727 great planes. NGX is like nothing else though.

+1 (i'm 16)

My first PMDG one was the MD11 when I was 14. Back then I only flew it due to the very nice graphics, but with the time I also leared all the systems.

Greetings from the 737 flightdeck!

Sounds like it is time for a Young Eagles ride for him!

-.- . ...- .. -.
Kevin Conlon
Pharmacist, Pilot and Parrot Head

I9-9900K  4.9GHz | RTX 2080 TI FE | 27" Asus Monitors x 3| MSI Z370 | Crucial M.2 NVMe 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x 2 | Toshiba HDD 2TB | WDC HDD 2TB | 32 GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10

Wow, 12 years old. Impressive!! I first started flying FSX about 4 years when I was 11, and I got straight into the A321, 737-800, 747-400 (defaults), but there was no way that I got anywhere near payware until about last year when I was 13!

Very well done! shows that it's not just the adults who are capable of flying the big ones!

Im 13, and I've spent many hours surfing the PMDG site. I believe that flight simulation is a wonderful hobby if you would like to become a pilot! I really want to. I would like to give a big thanks to the PMDG team as well. PMDG has added a whole new level of realism to FSX, and I cannot wait to see what is to come! Thank you.

12 and in the NGX? Wow that is impressive. When I was 12 I was still flying the default planes in FS2002 and trying to figure out what IFR means and how to follow a VOR.

When I was 12, Steven, PCs didn't exist :blush: . I only became involved with flightsimming in my late 30s. Recently I began to wonder if this really was a hobby or interest for mainly older males and whether there would be a future for it. I can see now that we needn't worry ! It's just fabulous that so many young people are into this fascinating field and yes, PMDG's NGX has raised realism to an even higher level :yahoo: !

Cheers,
Emile Bax.

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I started with Ysflight 2000 when I was 14. I was making some sceneries with it after few months! It's good to like flightsim a these ages because it's makes you work hard on science, which is good!