Sign in to follow this  
alpha117

Which aircraft would you like to see interfaced in the future

PMDG777 Please

This will be the easiest.

Consider it interfaced, roughly 3 weeks after PMDG releases their SDK.

We could have done it without SDK, but PMDG wants it that way.

This will be the easiest.

Consider it interfaced, roughly 3 weeks after PMDG releases their SDK.

We could have done it without SDK, but PMDG wants it that way.

And after you have forked out $89 for this superb sim, I bet you wont have to fork out any more £$ for the MCE supported version. B)

And you will get all the superb customisability of the Checklists and Flows for the 777, fine support from a professional programmer, first officers who can work the RC4 radio for you and much more besides! ^_^

Oh and for those who are teetering on the FSX VAS limit, ( I do with all the extra bells and whistles these days) then recall MCE, for the most part, runs outside FSX VAS.....Just a thought!

Best Regards

David

And after you have forked out $89 for this superb sim, I bet you wont have to fork out any more £$ for the MCE supported version. B)

And you will get all the superb customisability of the Checklists and Flows for the 777, fine support from a professional programmer, first officers who can work the RC4 radio for you and much more besides! ^_^

Oh and for those who are teetering on the FSX VAS limit, ( I do with all the extra bells and whistles these days) then recall MCE, for the most part, runs outside FSX VAS.....Just a thought!

Best Regards

David

Thanks David.

Speaking of VAS, starting from next update, every time you say something, MCE will display the actual VAS remaining in the sim on the same line where the spoken command is displayed.

I can see Captains deciding to circumvent a particular city when this gets too low :P

It will also help you troubleshoot issues. Not every FS CTD is caused by VAS exhaustion.  

This sounds really good!

Sent from my Mobile thing

1. Aerosoft DASH6 (Twitter).

2. PMDG 1900D

BTW How easy is it to create a simple MCE checklist for the DH6? Is there one already out there?

flyuk_sig.php?id=UKV3373

PMDG 747-400 and i800 Please

Win11 Pro 64 Bit, Intel® Core i9-10900K 5.3 GHz, NVIDIA  RTX 3090, DDR4 4200 128GB, P3D V5

John Liem

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Hi FS++

I'm hoping to get back into FSX, been a while, would you consider doing the Carenado B1900?

PS I might be pestering you again to add more buttons to press to the 737NGX in the near future (unless over the last few updates you've done that yourself  :P )

WAT1036.png

Aerosoft_DHC6_300_AMPHIB , please

Win11 Pro 64 Bit, Intel® Core i9-10900K 5.3 GHz, NVIDIA  RTX 3090, DDR4 4200 128GB, P3D V5

John Liem

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Any single or twin prop GA aircraft by Alebao.A2A, Milviz, Aerosoft and Flight 1

We GA johnny's always seem to get left out of these kind of programs I have photographic scenery so I do not want to fly at 29 or 30000 feet  :rolleyes:

Any single or twin prop GA aircraft by Alebao.A2A, Milviz, Aerosoft and Flight 1

We GA johnny's always seem to get left out of these kind of programs I have photographic scenery so I do not want to fly at 29 or 30000 feet  :rolleyes:

Not really left out.

A common assumption is that unless we list a particular aircraft, then it's probably not supported.

This is not true.

MCE will load with any aircraft.

What varies, is the level of assistance you'll get from FO.

We only list aircraft we spent a few months on, teaching FO how to read switches status and how to manipulate them.

MCE is mainly about simulating crew interaction, and GA aircraft are normally single pilot operation.

In early days we used to disable FO when a single engine aircraft was detected, wrongly assuming people would only use the ATC part.

We ended-up bowing to user pressure, and you can now have the FO as a companion on light aircraft too.

Most single engine GA aircraft would be close to default aircraft and MCE would work with them seamlessly.

I mean a pitot heat switch on a GA aircraft is likely going to use the default FSX tokens which MCE knows how to manipulate. A heavy aircraft like A300-B4 has 3 different switches for pitot heat. We have to teach the FO how to interact with all of them, and that's when we state it's fully supported.

So yes, MCE will work with the Carenados and the likes. Especially if ATC voice interaction with native ATC, Radar Contact ATC or PFE ATC is the main objective. Co-pilot will set your flaps, gear, tune radios and other things too.

Hope it clarifies things.

• Upvote 1

Hello team FS++!

Is there a set of commands for the basic aircraft like the Carenado 206 to switch the fuel selector from "left" to "right" or viceversa?

I have found commands in some of the MCE jetliner manuals to order specific fuel pumps and "crossfeeds" but I do not think they work in my Carenados.  But then again, I may not know the actual commands....  :rolleyes:

Thanks!