Sign in to follow this  
alpha117

Which aircraft would you like to see interfaced in the future

Ladies, gentleman and simmers ... please do not berate me when I ask FS++ for the near impossible - the Airbus A320 for FS9 by AirSimmer.

Probably the finest version for that platform is still flown successfully by many enthusiasts today and the one thing they lack is, of course, voice controlled ATC and First Officer assistance. That and a good repainter. :lol:

Having cut their teeth, so to speak, on the recent Aerosoft version, the generic and, obliquely, the Simcheck surely adding the AirSimmer would be a piece of cake?  Er ... provided you don't need an SDK or developer support.

FS++ has covered all the other FS9 aircraft of renown, even the Captain Sim efforts. So how about it FS++ ... up for the challenge?

Ladies, gentleman and simmers ... please do not berate me when I ask FS++ for the near impossible - the Airbus A320 for FS9 by AirSimmer.

Probably the finest version for that platform is still flown successfully by many enthusiasts today and the one thing they lack is, of course, voice controlled ATC and First Officer assistance. That and a good repainter. :lol:

Having cut their teeth, so to speak, on the recent Aerosoft version, the generic and, obliquely, the Simcheck surely adding the AirSimmer would be a piece of cake?  Er ... provided you don't need an SDK or developer support.

FS++ has covered all the other FS9 aircraft of renown, even the Captain Sim efforts. So how about it FS++ ... up for the challenge?

Thanks for the accolade.

Always up for a challenge...

However, suggest you start a thread on Air Simmer to see if there is serious interest.

Plenty of other aircraft to do. Right now, already 5 in the queue. CoolSky DC-9 (FSX) support coming out this month. 

Many thanks for your reply Gerald.

I have already started a thread on AirSimmer as it turns out. Couple of positive replies to date.

I do understand AirSimmer would go to the end of queue, only fair.

The other 'complete' sims for FS9 ...  the ATR 72-500 (already requested by others) and Leonardo MD80 'Maddog' are supported by a competitor product. Only AirSimmer remains an orphan, hence my request.

Blue skies

Can't wait for the DC9 to be supported hope it's pretty soon.

What about the upcoming Milviz 737 and the long way away Milviz King Air.

CS 707? It'd be nice to have it fully supported doing my AWACS missions.

Cheers

Lee

I think I read somewhere the DC9 should be supported end of April (hope I am right), having First Officer support in an analogue aircraft will be great.

I think I read somewhere the DC9 should be supported end of April

hope your right. This is the only reason I havent bought the DC9 yet..I would really like to get it soon :D

I think I read somewhere the DC9 should be supported end of April

hope your right. This is the only reason I havent bought the DC9 yet..I would really like to get it soon :D

I had actually sent an email to support asking about it and they are just about ready for release! Not long to wait now, and we get an F/O for the DC9! For what I read in another thread, the interaction is almost at SDK level!

I had actually sent an email to support asking about it and they are just about ready for release! Not long to wait now, and we get an F/O for the DC9! For what I read in another thread, the interaction is almost at SDK level!

as in like a matter of days?  :clapping:

Everything's coming out at once lol. I think the Majestic Q400 is on the top of my list now, I've been waiting since day one for that one.

Lee

Yes I am very keen on that as well, hopefully the good folk at MCE can once again work their magic.

as in like a matter of days?  :clapping:

It's definitely complete. Just waiting on the video to make the announcement. If the vid doesn't arrive within a week we'll release it next Thursday or Friday.

As a registered user you can ask support for the download link right now and enjoy flying the excellent DC9 in a multi crew environment.

What's more because the heavy part of MCE (audio and speech engine) runs outside the FSX process, you won't need to reduce the display quality settings within the sim itself just to make room for the heavy memory consumer beast called the speech engine. We all know what the 4GB Virtual Memory Address Space limit can do to the 32 Bit FSX process when too many add-ons compete for resources.

BTW, all existing users can request the link.

Sounds good!

Guess you'll also be working on the Dash 8 now too? Haha we are never happy flightsimmers

Lee

Guess you'll also be working on the Dash 8 now too?

I'd love to see that!

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU