Sign in to follow this  
Bakern

Very nice new freeware scenery out

I saw that posted in the FS9 forum. The screens look great and I started downloading but the speeds are SUPER slow. Guess I will set it to download tonight while I am sleeping.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Took 10.5 minutes for me to download. You do use a download manager with files of this size, correct?

Took 10.5 minutes for me to download. You do use a download manager with files of this size, correct?

I dont usually use a download manager. In fact all the huge ORBX, REX, and other large payware products I have downloaded where done in the usual manner without aid of a download manager, some of which were 1Gb in size or larger. I downloaded REXE last week which was 4GB if I remember right and I didn't use a download manager, but had to use WinRAR to unzip it.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Took four hours to download, and then the downloaded file was corrupt. I downloaded the FSX version. I hope they fix it. It looks nice.

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

Thanx for the HU. Downloading...

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

Second download try was fast, and the file was clean. It looks pretty good.

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

Thank you!

Jim Driscoll, MSI Raider GE76 12UHS-607 17.3" Gaming Laptop Computer - Blue Intel Core i9 12th Gen 12900HK 1.8GHz Processor; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 16GB GDDR6; 64GB DDR5-4800 RAM; Dual M2 2TB Solid State Drives.Driving a Sony KD-50X75, and KDL-48R470B @ 4k 3724x2094,MSFS 2020, 30 FPS on Ultra Settings.

Jorg/Asobo: “Weather is a core part of our simulator, and we will strive to make it as accurate as possible.”Also Jorg/Asobo: “We are going to limit the weather API to rain intensity only.”

Looks great. Thanks a lot.