Sign in to follow this  
Milviz

Hi there!

Yup... we now have our own Avsim forum!!!

We will be posting updates here and showing off the newest of the new...

and on that subject .....

We're at a bit of a crossroads at MV. We are now moving more towards higher end products that have some serious code and some serious attitude: 737-200, King Air 350i, F-86F Sabre, Ju-87, Bell 407 and some others that we are keeping close to our hearts...

So, we're looking for testers who can and will test our upcoming stuff.

It is required that you have experience testing and be, or have been, a real world pilot with an actual license...

We are not, repeat not, looking for people who have only flown one or two test flights, do not have acceleration installed, only want this plane or that plane... or are "OFFICIAL" in anyway... (i.e. moles and trolls are not invited)

These are, sadly, unpaid positions... but you do get to have any (or all) of the MV product list. (after you've proven yourself on at least one full cycle)

Any takers, please be prepared to show proof of licensing and testing capability.

I repeat, we are not taking people who do not know how to fly in the real world.

Please mail me at colin at milviz dot com.

Thanks for your time.

Colin

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

I like the idea of an Avsim based forum. :smile:

But am I supposed to speak of Milvis or Milviz now? I'm confused due to the forum title.

It is MilviZ....I think there has been a spelling mistake somewhere....

Jonathan "FRAG" Bleeker

Formerly known here as "Narutokun"

If I speak for my company without permission the boss will nail me down. So unless otherwise specified...Im just a regular simmer who expresses his personal opinion

It is MilviZ....I think there has been a spelling mistake somewhere....

What spelling mistake? There ain't been no spelling mistake. :Nerd:

Iv'e seen aircraft from developers that have suposedly been tested by "Real world" pilots that are absolutly horrible, for simmers or not. IMO, its best to have a combination of both, sim pilots and RW pilots experienced in that type of aircraft. In fact, many of the aircraft for FS released these days have terrible flight dynamics and were supposedly "Tested". I'm not familiar with Milviz so this isn't intended to single out anyone in specific. It just doesnt seem fitting to only want real worl pilots for testing! This is SIMISM

Welcome to the Avsim forum club.

Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Welcome aboard, Milviz!!

Iv'e seen aircraft from developers that have suposedly been tested by "Real world" pilots that are absolutly horrible, for simmers or not. IMO, its best to have a combination of both, sim pilots and RW pilots experienced in that type of aircraft. In fact, many of the aircraft for FS released these days have terrible flight dynamics and were supposedly "Tested". I'm not familiar with Milviz so this isn't intended to single out anyone in specific. It just doesnt seem fitting to only want real worl pilots for testing! This is SIMISM

Perhaps you should get familiar with us....

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Low_Res_Beechcraft_King_Air_350i_panel.jpg

:pardon:

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

- Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

I agree with you, a simmer's perspective is useful for beta testing, especially when it comes to manuals and tutorials and such, since a layman's viewpoint is indeed a welcome one to get feedback about too. Developers know this, so you can take heart in the fact that if you make yourself known on the Avsim forums as someone who is knowledgeable, enthusiastic and helpful where flight simming is concerned, and in particular with certain developers or a certain type of aircraft, you almost certainly will get offers to beta test stuff.

If for example you were always on the forums proving knowledgeable, enthusiastic and a brilliant source of info about the MiG-21, and some developer then announced they were making a MiG-21, whom do you think they would invite to test it?

Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

What spelling mistake? There ain't been no spelling mistake. :Nerd:

sorry more like finger missing a key? S is just above Z after all.... :P

Jonathan "FRAG" Bleeker

Formerly known here as "Narutokun"

If I speak for my company without permission the boss will nail me down. So unless otherwise specified...Im just a regular simmer who expresses his personal opinion

The main reason for asking for pilots is that they have a tendency to be more diligent in what they do... (at least, one hopes so)...

I am not adverse to taking on simmers as long as they've shown a really large knowledge base and have other experience testing...

Low_Res_Beechcraft_King_Air_350i_panel.jpg

:pardon:

Ey? What's this? :LMAO:

Welcome to Avsim!

Joel Murray @ CYVR (actually, somewhere about halfway between CYNJ and CZBB) 

Welcome, guys! It's great to have an official Milviz forum right here at what I consider my "flight sim home."

Brandon Filer