Sign in to follow this  
Knottypine1979

Cub on Steam today with 25% discount

Copy the code to clipboard like it says, then Ctrl V to paste it.

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

Thanks for the tips!

Damn, now I'm stuck, I've bought the cub in steam, but where is the 'code' and how on earth do I copy to my local install?

$11 much more realistic price I think, although I'd have paid the extra if needed.

I was wondering the same thing. I had to download Flight from steam to be able to view it in my library and view the available CD keys. Then just copy the CD Key and redeem through Flight.

Windows 8s has a bunch of bugs, as reported by The Tech Guy. Another Vista, I'm afraid.

Go onto any gaming forum and you will read about it.

you know, he's got a point. We all know that nothing can get written on a gaming forum unless it's true, I think he's got us there...

Just a shame that they get total access to your PC, and can pop up downloads and who knows what else at their whim.

Uh, not even remotely true.

Uh, not even remotely true.

Oh, so programs from Steam don't update automatically on your PC... Oh well, I guess alot of people are imagining that.

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Oh, so programs from Steam don't update automatically on your PC... Oh well, I guess alot of people are imagining that.

Sure they can, IF you have that option enabled in your Steam settings.

I'm imagining all those people reading the instructions, or at least looking to see what settings are available, before screaming about the sky falling. Alas, I fear it will never be more than a flight of fancy.

I was wondering the same thing. I had to download Flight from steam to be able to view it in my library and view the available CD keys. Then just copy the CD Key and redeem through Flight.

Thanks Knotty, that's clear, I'll try soon.

I think it's quite a stretch to say that automatic program updates are a bad thing.

Well, I thought $15 was too much, so I decided to wait and see. Then I heard folks in-game describing a very good cockpit and VOR gauge. Ok, if they put it on sale I'll seriously consider it. Then Steam puts it on sale for 25% off on the first day? Ok. Got it. Pity it may be the last DLC we'll ever see.

I already have the Steam version (long irritating story) and it's a little quirky, but Steam hasn't "taken over my computer." :lol:

I think it's quite a stretch to say that automatic program updates are a bad thing.

Unless it's the DivX Player. That d*mned thing kept reassigning my file extensions to itself every time it updated. Since deleted.