Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

26JUL12 - PMDG 777 for FSX: Let the previews begin!

Wonder why PMDG are so quiet??

Yes u are right i am here atleast twice a day but do u see me posting about i want this and that and updates left and right no i dont think so.

So if u have a problem with that im here everyday looking around then ur welcome to PM me about it because this is not the place to be discussing it..

Kind regards

Mattias Nordgren   

fs2crew777.jpg

PRO-ATCX BETA TEAM

I'm not speaking for PMDG or AVSIM on this matter, but I happen to agree that the more nudging for updates, the less time they are spending on development. Coming from project management background, there are usually milestones in a project that once reached warrant an update. It's a lot of work I imagine to get these screenshot updates out to the community.

The situation of people nudging for updates is reminiscent of the kid in the back of the car asking "are we there yet," every five minutes. :smile:

True Chase but it would be nice to have even just a verbal update :) are we close? Things looking promising?

I think they are sitting at their computers laughing at all the ppl going bananas over updates..

Kind regards

Mattias Nordgren   

fs2crew777.jpg

PRO-ATCX BETA TEAM

I think they are sitting at their computers laughing at all the ppl going bananas over updates..

Kind regards

Definitely :LMAO:

Kind regards

I on the other hand think that they are putting some real hard work into the bird and have no time for forums right now.

That is, unless, Robert doesn't decide to throw another grenade in the work station.

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

I on the other hand think that they are putting some real hard work into the bird and have no time for forums right now.

That is, unless, Robert doesn't decide to throw another grenade in the work station.

Yes i belive so to they are probably nose deep into alot of work and by all means let them they will come around and show us something and when they do i belive its gona be worth the waiting..

Kind regards

Mattias Nordgren   

fs2crew777.jpg

PRO-ATCX BETA TEAM

I think that too.

I think that too.

Honestly,

How long does it take to write a quick update/response saying how they're getting along

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Honestly,

How long does it take to write a quick update/response saying how they're getting along

It may not take that long but factor in other things, not only are they working on the T7, but other projects as well, some have families, live in different time zones, for all we know Ryan may not even have a house, and at the end of a day, they would have clocked a tonne of time away from the AVSIM forums.

And probably, maybe after working 5hours on a project, sometimes you can just loose your will power to go on again and answer questions pertaining to that project. Maybe things have been hard for them for the past couple of weeks, and so they decide to work harder, before throwing previews left, right and centre. The thing about PMDG is when the real thing comes out, you feel a sense of undeserved accomplishment, simply because they did not exhaust their supply of previews, and when you get the project hands on everything is new, and, the feeling of newness lingers on you, for a very long time, because of the mental stress you have been put under during development and seeing these previews very few and between, keeps you wondering, keeps you curious, and that's the beauty of PMDG.

You see when every developer exhausts their supply of previews, their fanbase, develops this short tolerance, they get enraged, they ask why, why aren't you releasing it yet? However the fanbase here has developed somewhat of a patience, we know what we are getting is worth the wait, that is, if you have been around long enough. With PMDG they simply do not have the time to push things that just aren't ready yet, and in every aspect of life we know that logic makes sense, no matter how much said logic is twisted and distorted.

Finally, with all that being said, the next reply to this thread will ask for more previews.

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

I personally believe that the next update will be 'final testing in progress. Release imminent.' hahahaha

Maybe Robert has made them go back and remove all the dust and smudge marks on the PFDs :lol:

Jeff