Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

26JUL12 - PMDG 777 for FSX: Let the previews begin!

Radio silence means that the release is very close isn't it? This was the same case with the NGX I suppose??

I hope pretty much for this!:)

I9 12900K @ 5.1ghz P-cores/ 4.0 ghz E-cores fixed HT off / Corsair iCue H150i Capellix Cooler/ MSI Z690 CARBON WiFi / 32GB Corsair DDR5 RAM @ 5200 mhz XMP on / 12GB MSI 4090 RTX Ventus 3 / 7,5 total TB SSD (2+2+2+1+0,5 all NVMe)/ PSU 850W Corsair / 27" (1080P)

silence besides pmdg means.. they are working and nothing more :P That´s the easy thing in this story :rolleyes:

regards,

Alexander Marx

Guys the title is "Let the Previews Begin" which they have, we got a preview.

The title is not "Let the Previews Begin and then get some each month"

I'm just saying doubt read to deep into the silence im sure nothing catastrophic has happened to the T7

Regards

Lee

Yes, nothing catastrophic has happened, I am pretty sure of that!

I am just a bit concerned that the CS team will release the V1 earlier than the PMDG does! In this case I would be stupid enough to buy the CS one! Because this plane is the most hottest plane I would dream of.

I am now flying the A340-300 or 400 or 200 whatever, however it does not give me the satisfaction the 777 would do!!! I know, it is the feelthere aircraft, I know I am a bit tipsy right now, but I am sure, the PMDG 777 will give us an eye -as an eargasm!!! I still say, I will hide my wallet when the CS 777 comes out!!! AND WILL SAVE MY PRECIOUS MONEY for the PMDG 777 whatever sort, 200/300/er/lr.

I would buy it immediately!!!

Until that!!

I stay to the competitior A330 and the A340!!

I know the textures suck!! But, this is quality somehow~! haha, I pray for the 777, as I believe in God Almighty it will be released before EASTER!!!

In the name of the father, the son and the holy spirit, I will not buy CS777.

Amen!

P.S: Boeings have always give me the feeling that they are more worthwhile flying than the Airbus, because the boeing alwyas gives the feeling of real flight rather than the Airbus computerised limited flying. I therefore, Like the Boeings brown cockpits, flight controls, and navigation systems more than the Airbus ones, although Airbus is better in flying computerised, try to stall the Airbus, it will not happen!!! The boeing is therefore the real thing!!! I think the boeing wil have the upperhand in the marketshare, and therefore the most succesful brand in the world.

However, until the 777 is not released, I will fly the A330 and the 340!!!!

I9 12900K @ 5.1ghz P-cores/ 4.0 ghz E-cores fixed HT off / Corsair iCue H150i Capellix Cooler/ MSI Z690 CARBON WiFi / 32GB Corsair DDR5 RAM @ 5200 mhz XMP on / 12GB MSI 4090 RTX Ventus 3 / 7,5 total TB SSD (2+2+2+1+0,5 all NVMe)/ PSU 850W Corsair / 27" (1080P)

In the name of the father, the son and the holy spirit, I will not buy CS777.

And God said, " Thou shalt not purchase expensive betas from captainsim, for he will truly be sorry"

Not hate, just my view on their marketing strategy. I love their 727.

David Zambrano, CFII, CPL, IGI

I know there's a lot of money in aviation because I put it there. 

BetaTeamD.png

No need for updates ......it will be ready when it will be ready. Only don't forget to add EFB that is live and updated, weather + terrain radar and ACARS system that updated regularly for all airports....... finally release please before the 21-12-12 for obvious reason :)

Alaa A. Riad
Just love to fly...............

W11 64-bit, MSFS2020, Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 Ghz 6 Cores, 2 TR HD, 16.0 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 MB GDDR5

I don't like this... Usually Ryan would have told us to shut up by now... Where are PMDG?

Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
Copenhagen, Denmark

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I don't like this... Usually Ryan would have told us to shut up by now... Where are PMDG?

New PMDG policy:

No release date, no updates, no comment, no shut ups. :lol:

I like it !

Eric

Yeah, maybe they forgot to pay their electricity bill LOL

But with all seriousness, they are way to quiet since this topic was started!

Robert's probably told the team to take a holiday before the release to be prepared for the s??t hitting the fan!

Chris Howard

If we follow the NGX before release checklist, this thread must become 100+ pages before you can hope for an update..

Regards,

Martin Martinov / VATSIM 1207931