Sign in to follow this  
fsxfollow

AeroCache for FSX?

Is anybody interested in an add-on for FSX to allow hunts for Aerocaches in the same style as for FLIGHT?

It might be worth you posting this in the MS Flight forum, now that Flight has been canned...

Perhaps some of the members in that forum might be interested...

A

I think it would be a good idea. Aerocaches remain one of the most popular features of Flight. Would be interesting to see them in FSX. Plus, it would be possible to expand the search range and make them a bit more difficult to find.

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

Yes, I certainly would be interested. Always looking for a bit more 'game' in FSX when I get in the mood.

i didnt ment to advertise, just wanted to help people who looked for it

Well I suppose its better than nothing but not for me or most others I suspect since I don't own or want an ipad/iphone.