Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

strider1

This looks amazing !

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Holy cow. What area is that for? I can only just pull up the picture but it looks amazing. Any buildings at that airport?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I assume this is not vanilla X plane. Got any before and after?

Hi,

It's a scenery add-on.

Rhydian

The money shot for me is the first shot on the bottom row on their site. Overlook the flat phototextured trees in the foreground and the buildings off to the right, and it looks like a video still from real life. Awesome work. Pretty soon, the whole "Until X-Plane scenery looks as good as ORBX stuff, I'm sticking with FSX" argument is going to be moot.

Hi all.

there is a more updated photos. A new objects, HDR lit's and ground effects. Read more here.

-arskal-

Seriously? That's AMAZING?

is this the best we have for visuals since the demise of Flight?

I personally think stock X-Plane 10 looks better than Flight, but maybe that's just me.

Anyway, is this a complete texture package, or is it just the one airport?

I hope I am wrong but after 400 hrs on Flight everything else just looks BLAH. BLAH BLAH

I have their first product, EFHV Hyvinkaa, and it is amazing stuff. Its like orbx for X-plane! I really hope they keep cranking these out. It will bring a lot more attention to X-plane.

Rob

I hope I am wrong but after 400 hrs on Flight everything else just looks BLAH. BLAH BLAH

To each his own. i have a couple hundred hrs in Flight and I still prefer HD photoreal in FSX or some of the addon ORBX airports

This looks really good, a nice step up for XP, will have to check it out..

The videos not so much, but those photos are fabulous! They are as impressively realistic, or better, than anything else I have seen anywhere.

Kind regards,

:O seriously?

This stuff looks amazing. I am only curious why they choose Finland? I am sure there are plenty of Finnish simmers(and the authors are probably from there) out there, but you would think they might try an airport that's a little more popular like one in the UK or USA.

I would like to see them get a huge team together and start cranking this stuff out for some other places.

I really liked MS FLIGH too, and the graphics, but my point of comparison used to be FSX and fs9... Now some views in MS FLIGHT also look cartoonish when I compare it to X-Plane10, but it's been a couple of months since I uninstalled it, so, it's now only from memories...

What can I say... There's an "X" in eXcellence of your product (at least based on what I have seen), on pair with that one in X-Plane10...

Looking simply GREAT!

it would seem it was deleted. Rules for commercial members I guess. Anyways, their work will not go unnoticed. The pics you posted are amazing, almost photographic. This should sell well. I hope they consider other countries in the near future.