Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bar_rodoy

Desert flying...

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Wow wonderful

Nice job

Lee

Sent using Tapatalk

That looks fantastic! Don't lose that engine... :Hypnotized: Looks like a multi' would be more appropriate, but hey, I'm a chicken!

That looks fantastic! Don't lose that engine... :Hypnotized: Looks like a multi' would be more appropriate, but hey, I'm a chicken!

Its the Israeli Negev desert, and Israel, well... is so small, so even if you lose the engine, someone will get to you very quickly :lol:

Thanks for your comment, guys!

What scenery is that?

Sent using Tapatalk

Its a photorealistic scenery made by my friend for the whole southern Israel.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

Wow! Great shot. I would suspect even with the windows open it would still be ridiculously hot flying over that desert.

2012-9-6_20-18-23-915.jpg

Are you heading towards the Dead Sea south of Massada in an easterly direction? Funny - I have been there last month - and the screenshot really does depict reality....Great Shot - Give us more!

Are you heading towards the Dead Sea south of Massada in an easterly direction? Funny - I have been there last month - and the screenshot really does depict reality....Great Shot - Give us more!

Acctualy, this is Ramon crater, heading south over Route 40. I hope you enjoyed dead sea and Massada. I will give you more shots :D

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2