Sign in to follow this  
Broseph

Lookin for a freeware 727 with VC

Not lookin for award winning or ultra realisitic.... (thats r eserved for the props in my hanger)

But lookin for a decent B727 100/200 series with a decent VC. Cant seem to find any....

Could anybody point me in the general direction. Searched the most popular fs pages.... I find 727s. But nibe with vc...

Much thanks and a 10000 interweb points award to the first answer .... Lol....

Hey Guy thankyou.... But....

That'd be awesome if i had FSX....

But also the reason i posted in the FS9 forums

Sorry, didnt think that i had to say lookin it for fs9

And i didnt mean for the last post to be sarcadtic sounding. Trying to be quick on my cellphone....

But yes I am looking for fs9...

This isn't freeware, but I feel the FS9 Captain Sim 727 is worth mentioning 'cause it looks pretty nice for being only 10 Euros.

i'll check out that CS 727. , BAC won't do sadly... its for FSEconomy Flights and they just added in the B727 100/200 series to fly

Now is the CS 727 frame rate heavy ?

Honestly, I don't have it. But if I did, I'm sure my machine would run it fine. (I have their 757) But your specs indicate you're on a laptop, so I can't exactly say how well it'd run for you. :\ I guess I wouldn't risk it if that's the case.

You can also try the Alejandro Rojas 727 freeware - its not bad at all, I enjoyed this one when it was released.

He made an updated FSX version that can also be used in FS9 too (there's instructions in the Readme.txt) - available here:

http://www.flightsim...ight&fid=120281

zview.php?fid=120281&idx=12

Also there's the original FS9 version too:

http://www.flightsim...ight&fid=103517

Includes a VC and an animated co-pilot:

zview.php?fid=120281&idx=321

The best Boeing 727 you can get for FS9 is the DreamFleet 727 payware:

http://www.dreamflee...eview_home.html

Its an all-time great and one of the classic add-ons for FS9!

Awesome.... Gentleman

10000 Interweb points for all ... LOL

Thank you guys... i Just haven't had the time being slammed with work... I've been wanting to fly soo badly lately... and Want my first Jet to fly for FSE

The CS 727 does have good frame rates and was a good product in its day - FS2002 original release. But it really isn't up to current standards in any way. But the DF 727 is worth every penny/cent/euro you spend on it and then some. It is one of the best FS products ever released and anyone who does not have it has missed out on one of the geatest gems in the hobby. Even though it's been on the market for years, it is still cutting edge IMO. For a small investment, you will get one of the best addons you will ever have for FS9. And although it is very realistic in terms of systems, it is also easy to learn and if you have GoFlight modules, they will work perfectly without need to program anything. On a scale of 1 to 10 - it's a ten!

Ian

You could of course wait until FSE starts using the 737s (which I believe may happen if there trials with the 727 prove successful )

Like yourself I was interested in the new 'All in one' FSE flights ,but could not work up the enthusiasm for adding all my favourite freeware gauges to yet another panel. So I will wait until (hopefully) the 737s or indeed other Jet aircraft PA.POSKY etc etc are added to there flights. I have plenty of these ,with panels that are ready to go.

cheers

Andy

photo-141290.gif?_r=1341161573?t=54318216?t=43542077

The CS 727 does have good frame rates and was a good product in its day - FS2002 original release. But it really isn't up to current standards in any way. But the DF 727 is worth every penny/cent/euro you spend on it and then some. It is one of the best FS products ever released and anyone who does not have it has missed out on one of the geatest gems in the hobby. Even though it's been on the market for years, it is still cutting edge IMO. For a small investment, you will get one of the best addons you will ever have for FS9. And although it is very realistic in terms of systems, it is also easy to learn and if you have GoFlight modules, they will work perfectly without need to program anything. On a scale of 1 to 10 - it's a ten!

Ian

I couldn't agree more. It's still one my favourites, I've retained FS2004 just to be able to use this one.

I know it's payware, but so good for such a small cost.

Warren