Sign in to follow this  
edetroit

RIP RFP

Yes, really amazing work. :good:

Flavio Cardoso - P3Dv4.5 HF3

Win 10 Pro 64Bits - i74960X 4.5ghz - ASUS Rampage IV Black Ed. - Corsair H150i Platinum - 32gb  Ripjaws Z - ASUS RTX 2080 SUPER SC - MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics

It looks like you have a soft blur on the windshield, If thats part of the panel it looks really nice dude!

I dont know how you do it

Rob

I just put in the hours Rob......and then some. :Hypnotized:

Nice ones Ed. You should get in the panel payware business!

Good to see you posting again. Seems since you reported having some computer issues, you've been M.I.A.. Did you get the rig sorted out?

Going payware would change the rules...I would make VC's for popular aircraft.... I would lose the love. :Love:

I'm not sure if my comp is ok yet as I have not made a full flight for a while. I have been the spending hours/weeks/months trying to make this panel. :Nerd:

I'm assuming that's a physical cockpit and not virtual...

Yes it is 2D ...but with a difference. All views are animated. The views you see above are my (Forward Left/Forward/Forward Right) and are all I need for flight. No longer the traditional Engineers view (or sitting on the throttles) default view.

WOW!! Looks real.

Adam

Should do ...it's all made with photographs of the real thing. :smile:

I always thought the same thing, but I am glad he hasn't because my credit cards would have a ton of charges to the edetroit panel store!

Thankyou Hank, as an avsim old timer you would not have to pay. :biggrin:

Thought of you the other day, wondering if you PPL takes all of your sparetime nowadays?!

Hello Staffan, I have not flown even for an hour this year for three reasons.

1. We have had the worst summer in England that I can remember...not good for PPL.

2. I put monies aside for private dental work and my PPL in the same pot. Both are extremely expensive in England....the dental work is eating into the PPL (see what I did there?).

3. I will probably resume next year.....but I am doing it really to find the differences between real flight and flightsimming as I will never get to fly the aircraft I really love.

Absolutely stunning, Ed! Didn't think your previous 742 panel could be bested, but you've managed it. Waiting (im) patiently for the video.....

Thankyou John, This panel will be far better IISSM .....when I finish it.....still a long way to go.

It looks like you have a soft blur on the windshield, If thats part of the panel it looks really nice dude!

No it is not. It is simply my virtual camera focusing on the cockpit.

bro, you don't need to record a flight, just take screens of your panels and make a video out of it, that's allready enough for us to watch ^_^

george lucas recorded computer effects, made a movie out of them, called it star wars and millions watched it! ^_^

Great panel!

I see you fly from White Waltham :) Flew in there from Oxford a few weeks back during a break in the awful weather. Very friendly place with a great bar! Hope the runways aren't too waterlogged now.

Adam

Great panel!

I see you fly from White Waltham :) Flew in there from Oxford a few weeks back during a break in the awful weather. Very friendly place with a great bar! Hope the runways aren't too waterlogged now.

Adam

Hello Adam, White Waltham is a gem of an Airfield ..... with Russian engineering services to boot. B)

Ed you old bugger......... still doing great work I see

Hello Jack, less of the old please. :lol:

At the risk of chastised by the mods here is my overhead panel. :ph34r:

fsscr418.jpg

That overhead surely gives me the need of clicking some buttons and switches. B) :Applause:

Staffan

That overhead surely gives me the need of clicking some buttons and switches.

Plenty of switch clicking action Staffan...the overhead part of the forward right view is fully animated as well. :biggrin:

Is this a real picture?

Yes it a real picture....but an animated one. I tried to leave a clue in that INS1 is inop, INS2 is in NAV mode and INS3 is aligned and ready to be switched to NAV. All will be revealed in the video. :Nerd: