Sign in to follow this  
ab778

silence by PMDG

There's something BIG coming from PMDG. And I mean BIG. I can't say anything else right now because of a nondisclosure agreement, or a general lack of knowledge, but I can assure you, it will be BIG. I am not on the PMDG payroll, however if they knew I was telling you about this, they probably might not like it. It's going to be huge .... and BIG. You're not going to believe it, but you are most likely going to like it. I better stop now before I give too much away. E-mail me every day to see if I have more incredible news. Think BIG. There will be no further information available on the forums, until an official PMDG announcement is released.

Dennis Trawick

Screen Shot Forum Rules

AVSIMSignature_zpsed110b13.jpg

There's something BIG coming from PMDG. And I mean BIG. I can't say anything else right now because of a nondisclosure agreement, or a general lack of knowledge, but I can assure you, it will be BIG. I am not on the PMDG payroll, however if they knew I was telling you about this, they probably might not like it. It's going to be huge .... and BIG. You're not going to believe it, but you are most likely going to like it. I better stop now before I give too much away. E-mail me every day to see if I have more incredible news. Think BIG. There will be no further information available on the forums, until an official PMDG announcement is released.

Well, a T7 is in fact "BIG", as you like to say so much, so you aren't really saying anything everyone does not already know. :lol:

or a general lack of knowledge

Why did this part of the post stand out the most?

I am not on the PMDG payroll, however if they knew I was telling you about this, they probably might not like it.

What makes you think that PMDG will not read this PMDG post in the Avsim Forum ? :p0307:

If you know they would not like you talking about it ( NDA or not), why talk about it !!

Don't you get enough email ?

Sarcasm is the body’s natural defense against stupidity....

This is like deja vu all over again. Reminds me of the summer of 2011!

NAX669.png

I wonder if people just make profiles to start drama. If you notice the poster is new and doesn't even have a name listed. These stupid posts really get ridiculous sometimes.

I'm going to guess that they have been hard at work on our beloved 777 in particular, and have been too busy to post lately. I'm sure everything is fine.

--

Chris Parrott

It's planned for the end of the year. Soon, we can light the candles. :yahoo:

Gday

To any new guys or girls, if you dont understand why PMDG is so quite, do as i have done and go to the ngx forum and go to the very first page , and start reading , you really dont have to read the entire post just look at the topics , and if you are a resonable person you will soon understand why they are so quite.

Jeff

How about this, check the forum once or twice a week and if there isn't anything new from PMDG or no one posted an interesting thread then simply close it and move on. I have a feeling some of you are hovering the forum every hour.

Silence is always a good sign with PMDG. Be patient.

Dylan Charles

"The aircraft G-limits are only there in case there is another flight by that particular airplane. If subsequent flights do not appear likely, there are no G-limits."

When they're ready...

Please stop doing this.

stop doing what... making posts ?