Sign in to follow this  
davidmi58

Have any of you tried this? (SweetFX)

It does work. I'm using 1.5.1. You probably configured it incorrectly or something. I understand it can be confusing, just try again. Also re-install 1.5.1, might work as well.

It does work. I'm using 1.5.1. You probably configured it incorrectly or something. I understand it can be confusing, just try again. Also re-install 1.5.1, might work as well.

n.v.m.

André

You don't seem novice so I'm not sure why you're having problems. I can offer teamviewer help if you want. It's definitely working once everything is in place.

You don't seem novice so I'm not sure why you're having problems. I can offer teamviewer help if you want. It's definitely working once everything is in place.

Well a new download of 1.51 solved it ok thanks for sharing...

André

I leave my settings, you have 2 files, one the settings and the other is the curve that goes inside the folder SweetFX, this second file I have configured that's why I add, hope you like.

31162463.jpg

57405941.jpg

http://www.4shared.com/rar/PS5y-MN5/SweetFX_settings.html

Hi, padolamap,

:wub: These preview photos are incredible! I CAN'T EVEN IDENTIFY THEM FROM REALITY;)!

I've checked the address you have posted on #413, but sadly it's no longer available :( , would you mind uploading the file again? Thx bro :)

Gordon Harvey

P3D, XP11, Flightgear.

I too have crazy flashes in DX10 on view changes in PMDG. With SweetFX enabled, the screen flashes a bright blue/white for a second until the view has changed. It is annoying. Has anyone found anything to resolve this? 

Hmm... what exactly is the problem? I'm not aware of sfx malfunctioning in multiple monitors mode.

Hi, padolamap,

:wub: These preview photos are incredible! I CAN'T EVEN IDENTIFY THEM FROM REALITY;)!

I've checked the address you have posted on #413, but sadly it's no longer available :( , would you mind uploading the file again? Thx bro :)

+1! Where is this guy??? He is the only that can make day flight look so real! I still fly at dawns and dusks that looks more real.

Finally I get  SweetFX latest version to work. All that I can say is that the only parameter that worths to use is the bloom which is better than FSX default since you can adjust the parameters that you like. SMAA and FXAA it does not work, since it´s like use FSX witht anti aliase option disabled. This way  I have a lot of flickering. So, my first results suggests to use FSX with internal anti aliase on (anysotropic option) with SweetFX with bloom turned on. 

Apart of bloom I am also using lift gamma gain + curves + vibrance.

No other fancy effect in use.

By using above I made colours more vibrant, not blunt and hazy as default FSX.

I do not like oversaturated results, so changes are not big but noticeable.

Artur