Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

T7? Who needs a stinkin' T7?

Why are some people so serious!?

You don't get the humor? Fine. Don't post. Negativity, from some posters IMO, is uncalled for.

See? This is why we can't get updates...

Now: Can someone explain why there is a towel in the rudder?

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

AVSIM has it on good authority that Rob Randazzo has been through an epiphany. In his dotage, he has realized that he never did get flying the SAAB 340 correct (he never could figure out that rudder to yaw ratio thing), and decided that his roots really lie in twins; as in lower altitude twins. That and hopefully, with help from his friends, that he could get a rudder big enough to satisfy his need to saw bone those rudder pedals.

So, as AVSIM is famous for doing, we are revealing tonight a super secret project that is an AVSIM EXCLUSIVE!!! All we have is a picture. No detail. No hints. Just a picture. We are told, with less than good authority, that if this were the normal man's dog house, that his wife would claim first dibs. Can you blame her? You draw your own conclusions.

So, without further adieu, here is the image that all of the PMDG crew, we are told, do not want you to see. Remember, you saw it on AVSIM FIRST!!!

I like these kind of posts very much :lol:

Great, thanks Tom!

Eric

If you point at me about to be too serious .. no I'm not.

Was intended to be funny ... almost my confusion is real

Now: Can someone explain why there is a towel in the rudder?

Yes ... 42!

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:lol: :lol: :lol:

All joking aside for one moment, I would love a good S340 for FSX.

Edward Smoker Sr.

Temporary Rudder Lock?

Marty-

Yes- the actual rudder lock was still hanging on the paint rack so somebody threw a towel in there to make sure the rudder didn't bang off the stops in the event of a breeze...

There is one in the elevator too if you look closely on the left side near the horn!

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

All I found is, that this registrated DC3 crashed 1945...

PMDG bought it and restored it?

(--> next step of simulation: go real life)

:lol:

Guenter Steiner

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester

ITS THEIR PRIVATE PLANE FOR TOURING THE WORLD TO SPREAD THE GOOOODD NEEWWWWSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Aviation related of course

That There is one of those dawgone dagone quad fuel environmentaly friendly aeroplanez. :Thinking:

Robert, if you own this beautiy then wow! What a tremendous plane! Congratulations! ^_^

I guess everyone (including me) on this forum would be happy to get the DC-3 from PMDG after the DC-6...

AVSIM really needs to crack down on these off-topic threads......

Robert, if you own this beautiy then wow! What a tremendous plane! Congratulations! ^_^

I guess everyone (including me) on this forum would be happy to get the DC-3 from PMDG after the DC-6...

:smile:

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

It's nice that now pmdg makes also old planes too! I just hope we don't have to wait for a Wright flyer before we get to taste the triple :LMAO: