Sign in to follow this  
Jerad

Could I get some feedback from real Fsx users?

I only have 3 videos on my channel so far, but i put a decent amount of time into each of them. And i think its a pretty good start for my channel. But I'm getting a lot of dislikes on the videos LOL. And not much comments so I have no idea what people "Dislike" about the videos? I mean its a good quality realistic flying video, so im not sure what the dislikes are for. Any feedback from the fsx forum here would be nice.

I like that video. :smile: So I can't tell what people could dislike about it. :unsure:

Your videos look nice enough, but there isn't a lot going on in them. Watching the wing of the aircraft for two minutes straight becomes tedious. People using the Internet have very short attention span.

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

It's a YouTube thing. Haters gonna hate. :Rolling Eyes:

Nice video IMO. :Applause:

That's an awesome video. Tell me what weather engine your using!! I love when the mountains are in the clouds!!!

Great frames, great video.

That's an awesome video. Tell me what weather engine your using!! I love when the mountains are in the clouds!!!

Great frames, great video.

Thanks!

Its AS2012 :)

Like the other, "wing views" are boring after the first 30 seconds or so... Just saying! I still gave you a "Like" though for a good effort.

OMG! You just won the dubious honor of being my ten-thousandth post! :Party:

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Like the other, "wing views" are boring after the first 30 seconds or so... Just saying! I still gave you a "Like" though for a good effort.

OMG! You just won the dubious honor of being my ten-thousandth post! :Party:

hahaha I win the big Prize ?? !!

I can see what you are trying to do there. There are plenty of youtube videos of real life flights that are the same (after all, you can't get up and walk around on a real flight). Maybe if you add a little bit of head movement into the video, the occassional glance left or right, so it feels a bit more like someone hand holding a camera while they are sitting in the plane.

As for the dislikes: Well, one shouldn't put too much into what people on youtube say.

www.antsairplanes.com

Whenever you watch a show or news they give you only a few seconds before changing views. When my buddy and I put our road trip vids together we keep that in mind but always fail as well. ...lol.

Jim

Lets be honest, unless you are flight simmer fan, it is hardly surprising that anyone watching a video of someone flying a "pretend" aircraft and making a video about it is sure to get negative responses. Youtube is not the place for simmer videos is it? I mean, if you were to go onto Youtube and search out some video clips that you wanted to watch about something like a Ford AC Cobra and how it handles, and you ended up watching some 14 year old running an upload of him tearing around Liberty City using Grand Theft Auto - you too would be a little disappointed no?

Well soon enough anyone watching aviation videos will learn that any video with FSX written on title isn't about real aviation and skips these videos. Youtube is the right place for simmer videos just like for almost all other kinds of videos.

I agree with others, your videos are nice but they could be way more interesting with more different view angles.