Sign in to follow this  
Nuno Pinto

Aerosoft A318 A319 A330

Hmmm can this be true?

Btw, if you want news... It seems silly as we have not delivered the current product but we are now seriously considering expanding to A318/319/330 next year. There is some professional demand that makes this more likely.

Aerosoft Forum Post

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Let's see if they can pull it off... There's still the 320 321 to come out :P

They have my support anyway, that made me come back into the game :D

• Upvote 1

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

That sounds like good news. Maybe we will get a complete A320 family with a good standard regarding both visual models and systems!

I'm so glad they saw the light on this one. It seemed to make no business sense at all to not make the A318/9/330. And if they get it right they'll have an instant best seller on their hand. Let's face it, we are getting rather desperate for a contemporary Airbus product.

I defenetly would fly a 330 over the 320, the 330 is my favourite plane in the skies!

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

2015 is still far away and it won't take less than a year anyway so........

too much, too soon....

Might be better to get the A320 out first, maybe? Being literally hours from release then finding a bug so serious it has been nearly 3 months with no fix in sight.. hmm......

• Upvote 1

David Porrett

Sounds awesome. My Dream the A319 and A330.

Okay this will sound bad but if they don't include wingflex on the A330 and say again there's not so much flex, they're blind. Sounds really bad but they'll get my money for sure.

Give the current state of the 320, 2 years is about right.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip