Sign in to follow this  
A320FAN

PMDG 777/737NGX

I won't be getting the T7 as my VA doesn't use them :) at least not yet. Next purchases for me are the B747v2 and FSL A320X. In the mean time my NGX is getting plenty of hours!

I'll keep flying the NGX and QW's 146 as well, because it's a really fun plane to fly.

ill probably fly the NGX during the week as I don't have much time to do a long flights and fly the 777 at the weekends

Thomas Wills

I'll fly whatever aircraft will fit into the time slot I have for the particular flight. I still fly the wheels off of the J41.

No need to polarize the situation.

Apples and oranges and carrots.

Kyle Rodgers

Yeah im exactly the same.

Two different animals really. Also depends what my schedule is like when it comes out. If I have time for long hauls you be the 777 with be the majority of flying. But at the same time long hauls are not easy to find time for. Sure I can still fly the 777 on shorter flights but the NGX makes more sense for it. But of course the first few weeks with the new plane it will be mostly 777.

+1

My favorite plane, hands down!

Me too

I will continue fly with NGX but in long haul my choice will be t7 (not 200 but 300er lol) and waiting 747 v2 too.My whole boeing fleet will be completed :D

300ER also

With the 777, I will make short flights. Example KLAS/KSFO; KJFK/KORD;YSSY/YMML...

With the 777, I will make short flights. Example KLAS/KSFO; KJFK/KORD;YSSY/YMML...

I'll definately flying the trans aus routes: PER-MEL and PER-SYD. It's not too unrealistic as qantas operate the a330 and 747 on both routes.

I'll definately flying the trans aus routes: PER-MEL and PER-SYD. It's not too unrealistic as qantas operate the a330 and 747 on both routes.

It takes time to make long flights.

Don't forget Virgin Australia fly a 777-300ER around on international flights out of YSSY/YMML/YBBN etc.

... and http://flightaware.com/live/flight/ANZ104/history/20121117/0045Z/YSSY/NZAA

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/ANZ124/history/20121117/0115Z/YMML/NZAA

Air New Zealand 777-200ER YSSY - NZAA or YMML-NZAA on a ~2 to 3 hour long flight is a realistic thing.

YSSY - NZAA

DCT SY L521 AA DCT

NZAA - YSSY

DCT AA N774 SY DCT

YMML - NZAA

DCT ML Y260 CORRS Y81 GEMAC N759 AA DCT

NZAA - YMML

DCT AA N759 ML DCT

I'm most likely going to do all my domestic flights with the NGX and a Southwest paintjob. Any international flights for me will 110% be done in the 777.

I'm most likely going to do all my domestic flights with the NGX and a Southwest paintjob. Any international flights for me will 110% be done in the 777.

I do not like international flights in FSX.

Now I'm flying only commercial routes with NGX/747-800/J41 + FS2Crew. I can't even think to fly a T7 without it. So I'll not buy the T7 until its Fs2crew will have not been released.

sig_concordeX.jpg

vafs_status.php?cs=AFR2202&w=1&clr=11,95

I'll still fly the NGX, still have a lot to learn. My VA will not use the T7, they will fly 788. I will buy T7 of course, may have to sign up at BAV :) I will get the PMDG J41 too, need the practice.

23.png

I'll still fly the NGX, still have a lot to learn. My VA will not use the T7, they will fly 788. I will buy T7 of course, may have to sign up at BAV :) I will get the PMDG J41 too, need the practice.

If you join BAV remember you need 100hrs before able to command on the B777.

Now I'm flying only commercial routes with NGX/747-800/J41 + FS2Crew. I can't even think to fly a T7 without it. So I'll not buy the T7 until its Fs2crew will have not been released.

FS2Crew or not, It's great ! But it is true that it adds more reality.