Sign in to follow this  
voron

Any word from PMDG

I been out a while and noticed no communication from PMDG since looks like august, was there any news from them after that, noticed Rob didnt post anything, are they alive and kicking or folded? Usually u hear at least something in 2 month or so with progress etc, but havent seen anything anywhere.

Thanks

Andrei.

Andre, there is a post in the general forum OH YES WE DID, that is the latest, also read the locked PMDG 777 already as real as it gets, the last post by Tabs

jeff

The PMDG team has been abducted by aliens, and the project has therefore been cancelled.

Or maybe it was communists......or bush people from down under.

Oh, wait....I was right the first time....it WAS aliens. And the new "secret project" is going to be PMDG's version of the alien spacecraft.

Anyone asking "when will the PMDG spacecraft be released?" is going to be subject to an "alien probe".

is going to be subject to an "alien probe".

Lol sounds painful

Kind regards

Mattias Nordgren   

fs2crew777.jpg

PRO-ATCX BETA TEAM

I do really hope that they decided to include the EFB in the initial release. I can't think of anything else that would slow down the development process and push the release to next year.

I do really hope that they decided to include the EFB in the initial release. I can't think of anything else that would slow down the development process and push the release to next year.

I was so hoping we would see it before the end of the world, I guess that wont happen.

Um, they're sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw PMDG pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Richie Walsh

Um, they're sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw PMDG pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

I-See-What-You-Did-There..png

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw PMDG pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Awesome.

That was on TV the other night.

NINE TIMES!

Kyle Rodgers

So what you are saying is..... There is a chance of a release before Christmas. :P

Manny

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter