Sign in to follow this  
Comanche

Delta 727-200 from NY to SAN

Did a flight from KJFK to KSAN today.

It was fun flying an old classic. I always loved the 727. Last one I saw in real life was Donald Trumps a few years ago. Wow, was that thing noisy, not that he cares (lol)

Rob

1-70.jpg

2-66.jpg

3-59.jpg

4-54.jpg

5-50.jpg

6-43.jpg

7-38.jpg

8-38.jpg

9-33.jpg

10-32.jpg

Great shots! I used to live directly in the path of arr/app to Oslo old apt Fornebu in the old days, abt 20 km out. When the 727's and DC-8's where climbing out the sound and smoketrails was just marvellous.

23.png

Great shots!! The oldest plane I dare to fly on commercial flights is the MD-80 series. I'm into the newer things (I'm flying a 787 from Hamburg to Berlin Tegel as I write this :P), but still, looks fantastic.

"Feathers shall raise men even as they do birds towards heaven :— That is by letters written with their quills."

— Leonardo da Vinci

http://www.hkspotting.com

Lovely!!! Love the three holer boeing!!! :wub: Post more.....

Looks like SFO though. ^_^

My last 722 flight was from ATL-TUL (DL) back in the summer of 2002. Miss those old birds...

Beautiful Shots Rob,I occasionally see a FedEx freighter version around this time of year.

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

I saw a Vensecar International Boeing 727 (Flight no VA 322) land at Grantley Adams (BGI) this morning......from Accra beach. :biggrin:

Flew on the 727 many times, one of my favorites! Awesome shots Rob!!

Adam

HP Omen Obelisk Gaming Computer, Intel Core i7-9700, Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 System Memory 4.7GHz 8 cores, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super Graphics with 8GB GDDR6 memory, PSU 750 watts, 1TB hard drive, Samsung T7 2TB SSD, 512 GB SSD, WD 5TB HDD,  Logitech HOTAS X52 Pro Joystick, AOC 27" monitor,