Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BimmerCop

If I have offended anyone in the past...

I don't care...

LMAO

No seriously, I just wanted to say that if I offended anyone in the past, I am sorry. I know I can be very rough around the edges when it come to forum etiquette but I have met a bunch of great people here and really enjoy my time spent with you guys here.

After every pissing match, e-penis battles and everything else that commonly occurs in these forums, we are all in this hobby together and I bet if we were to all meet up in person, we would have a blast.

/soapbox

LOL

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

<br /> I bet if we were to all meet up in person, we would have a blast.<br />

Or a bar room brawl lol

we are all in this hobby together and I bet if we were to all meet up in person, we would have a blast.

Great!

Show up in Witicha for FANCON 2013 along with your sparing partners and put it to the test!

Kind regards,

Or a bar room brawl lol

More like nerds fighting! LOL

:t0148: apology not accepted! :lol: just kiddingJust%20Kidding.gif

LOL

Great!

Show up in Witicha for FANCON 2013 along with your sparing partners and put it to the test!

Kind regards,

When is it? And where is Witicha? LOL, I know bro, typo. Haja

No problem! The forums need a variety of occasionally boisterous and humorous people, often to counter the seriousness that sometimes affects people such as myself.

If only everyone could be so open and understanding of differences in personalities and writing styles and, in the real world, differences in cultures, traditions, etc. . . .

Everytime somebody types that, I picture a French cat.

Ha ha. Is there a special way by which you distinguish a cat as French?

Everytime somebody types that, I picture a French cat.

HAHAHAHAAHA

No problem! The forums need a variety of occasionally boisterous and humorous people, often to counter the seriousness that sometimes affects people such as myself.

If only everyone could be so open and understanding of differences in personalities and writing styles and, in the real world, differences in cultures, traditions, etc. . . .

Ha ha. Is there a special way by which you distinguish a cat as French?

Yup, humor is a good thing. Unfortunately, it's hard to read between the lines when it comes to text messages and forum posts... And for the cat, I think he might be seeing l'meow hahahah

Hey Efrain, nice seeing that new app on your Galaxy Nexus work out.I will download 'apologise 2013' soon. The beta is free. Seems like there are some issues left but I really think fasfdsacftgdsfgysdg454bv4w

This post was prevented by some smart app. Get yours soon!

Hey Efrain, nice seeing that new app on your Galaxy Nexus work out. I will download 'apologise 2013' soon. The beta is free. Seems like there are some issues left but I really think fasfdsacftgdsfgysdg454bv4w

This post was prevented by some smart app. Get yours soon!

LOL And your sarcasm 2013 app is ding well too! hahahaah

Guys, I think he is posting from his Galaxy Nexus using "tapatalk", not to sure though.

No, it's Tapatalk 2...

I always enjoyed your kind of humor Efrain so no need to pologize to me my friend......and yea, It would be awesome to meet up at some point, perhaps the next time I make it back to the USA....

Cheers

...why the sudden guilt complex, did you forget to feed le cat? lol

...why the sudden guilt complex, did you forget to feed le cat? lol

hahahahaha

I like the fact that you speak your mind and you're not afraid to tell it like it is. Too many people are sycophants who won't say anything when, for example, people rock up and think they can fly a real 737 just because they have 100 hours in the PMDG god-plane.

Keep up the good work :biggrin:

I like the fact that you speak your mind and you're not afraid to tell it like it is. Too many people are sycophants who won't say anything when, for example, people rock up and think they can fly a real 737 just because they have 100 hours in the PMDG god-plane.

Keep up the good work :biggrin:

The God-Plane... L'meow! That is a good one, TT!

BTW TT, I think I'm making the move full-time to XP... I was able to get G2XPL (similar to TP) and guess what? GoogleMaps works with it. Only issue is they have a daily limit on how much you can access, so I switched to Bing Maps.

Ooo that is tempting. Have the XPX demo and liked quite a lot of it - so G2XPL is the XPX equivalent of TP, right? My only issue is that I have invested quite a lot in nice payware airports and REX/EZDok and the like so I think I'd miss them?

Ooo that is tempting. Have the XPX demo and liked quite a lot of it - so G2XPL is the XPX equivalent of TP, right? My only issue is that I have invested quite a lot in nice payware airports and REX/EZDok and the like so I think I'd miss them?

Yup, it's the equivalent of TP and works very good. It has more features than TP though. It will use CUDA if you have an nVidia card, it will also create night textures if you enable it, and all the settings can be adjusted via a nice GUI within the sim.

As for those FSX addons, yea, you will miss them indeed.

Yup, it's the equivalent of TP and works very good. It has more features than TP though. It will use CUDA if you have an nVidia card, it will also create night textures if you enable it, and all the settings can be adjusted via a nice GUI within the sim.

As for those FSX addons, yea, you will miss them indeed.

That sounds rather impressive. Think I will purchase the full version of XPX in the not too distant future :)

So I have a question Mr Bimmer - are you actually a cop?

That sounds rather impressive. Think I will purchase the full version of XPX in the not too distant future :)

So I have a question Mr Bimmer - are you actually a cop?

Yup, been a cop for 15 years.