Sign in to follow this  
Irate

A new aircraft idea after the 777!

I think PMDG is more than happy to cede Airbuses to FSL. I can't see them wanting to go though the whole NGX-like development hell whilst they still have some low hanging fruit in the Boeing aircraft they have not done. Oh and the golden oldies as well. After that its probably porting or developing the same aircraft again for a different flight sim platform. I'd be pleasantly surprised if they go Airbus but hell is likelier to freeze over.

Possibly, but I've heard nothing from PMDG that hints their new development system is Boeing only. There really isn't a great deal of difference in the techniques required to simulate a Boeing and an Airbus. In his recent interview RSR declined to comment about Airbus simulation. If PMDG really had decided to let FSL take that market why not say so?

ki9cAAb.jpg

No need for name calling here and besides the op post was wriiten as "aj "has suggested in jest guess you didnt see the funny side of it.

Funny side of what? Boring old posts! Nah not really I guess.

Possibly, but I've heard nothing from PMDG that hints their new development system is Boeing only. There really isn't a great deal of difference in the techniques required to simulate a Boeing and an Airbus. In his recent interview RSR declined to comment about Airbus simulation. If PMDG really had decided to let FSL take that market why not say so?

Boeing provided PMDG with the necessary documents and information required to make the NGX which is why I suspect that PMDG has a strong relation with Boeing Co. So for PMDG to make a bus with the same/better detail and realism like on the NGX, they would need to develop some sort of relation with Airbus industries.

On the other hand , Airbus isn't that cooperative with the FS world and their developers.

Boeing provided PMDG with the necessary documents and information required to make the NGX which is why I suspect that PMDG has a strong relation with Boeing Co. So for PMDG to make a bus with the same/better detail and realism like on the NGX, they would need to develop some sort of relation with Airbus industries.

On the other hand , Airbus isn't that cooperative with the FS world and their developers.

I don't know but FSL seems to be going into great detail on the A320 and if Concorde is an indicator the plane will be stunning. I was shocked to hear that FSL will go to lengths such as modeling wet motoring and liquid fuel in the tanks.

As for the VRS that is probably the new standard in military aviation regarding FSX but I too would love a PMDG or VRS level C-17.

All very true, but that does not mean a similar relationship could not be made with Airbus. I've dealt with both Boeing and Airbus data departments on a professional basis and had no problems once licence agreements are in place. If anything Boeing impose more restrictions.

What makes you say that? Maybe no one from the FS world approached them in the right way? PMDG are ultra professional so I don't think that would be an issue.

ki9cAAb.jpg

how abaut a proline 21 beach 1900d or learjet 70?

the beach super H18s would also be a good aircraft.

i really love the metroliner 23 and the saab 340B+.

none of these aircraft should be that hard to gain access to for pmdg. IT would be nice to have somthing with props as real as the t7.

chadhittenberger duchman

Sorry if there is a forum for this already but out of 1500 threads, I don't have time to go through em all.

If there are no ideas I would LOVE to see PMDG do a military aircraft. PMDG is the best jet maker by far so I would like to see some diversity in the aircrafts. Since Ryan or someone else said PMDG cannot buy to military aircraft data. Why not access it by borrowing an aircraft. For instance Ryan and Capt. Randazzle could theoretically slip into a base where F-22 are kept. Ryan could distract the guard whilst the Captain borrows the aircraft by flying it out to Base PMDG and evade detection utilizing the aircraft's unique but not so unique stealth features. Since Ryan is a musician he could keep the whole base incapacitated by playing psychedelic tunes over the PA giving the PMDG boffins enough time to draw a beautiful copy of the F-22 before the Captain returns the aircraft with the base none the wiser. Then we will have an ultra realistic copy of the most amazing fifth-generation fighter on the market and arguably the most amazing military jet on the market.

The the F-35 would be an AWESOME move for PMDG to do! PMDG hasn't done a military jet yet so I think it's about time hehe :P

Anyways, THANKS! for all your aircraft, they make FSX so much better! :D

A clear "no" from my side. Sorry mate. Not interested in military aircraft.

Dave P. Woycek

I say no to:

Military aircraft

Airbuses

Anything other than mainstream

Anything vintage

...and anything other than my short list of aircraft that I really want.

Which means that PMDG should never, ever make them. Ever. For-ev-er.

forever1.jpg?w=538

(If you don't get the reference, you're dead to me)

Kyle Rodgers

I say no to:

Military aircraft

Airbuses

Finally there's someone I can agree with!

If the FSL A320 lives up to its hype I will probably abandon the NGX lol (No offense PMDG, great product but I'm more of an A320 fan)

If you want a real challenge: Nighttime carrier ops during stormy wx in the VRS.

yea cant wait till fsl lab releases its version of the a320 to compare it against the ngx

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

yea cant wait till fsl lab releases its version of the a320 to compare it against the ngx

You're really going to compare an A320 vs B737? Or do you mean complexity, graphics etc?

PMDG has few planes to release first like B777, B747V2, B737BBJ and DC6. And when that is done they will surprise us with another project that nobody knows except PMDG, so we just have to wait.