Sign in to follow this  
Irate

A new aircraft idea after the 777!

767-400?

I feel like all you'd need to do to get a 767-400 is take the PMDG 777 cockpit and slap it in an exterior model of the LDS 76' that's been stretched a bit.

Elijah Hoyt
747ST.jpg
CFI, CFII, CMEL, CSEL, CSES, IFR

I feel like all you'd need to do to get a 767-400 is take the PMDG 777 cockpit and slap it in an exterior model of the LDS 76' that's been stretched a bit.

Remember Elijah this is flight sim and nothing is that simple in flight sim.

Rich

If we talk about military airplanes I'm with Ryan!! I got that VRS F-18 Super Hornet and it is truly a great plane!

System wise it's like a Pmdg, really! The best MIL plane I ever bought. BY the way, they have a great

support as well and the post from Ryan shows how fair Pmdg is against other developers!! :good:

Greeting from Germany

Sven Wendel

Sven Wendel

Remember Elijah this is flight sim and nothing is that simple in flight sim.

Rich

You are 100% correct Rich.

Elijah Hoyt
747ST.jpg
CFI, CFII, CMEL, CSEL, CSES, IFR

If we talk about military airplanes I'm with Ryan!! I got that VRS F-18 Super Hornet and it is truly a great plane!

System wise it's like a Pmdg, really! The best MIL plane I ever bought. BY the way, they have a great

support as well and the post from Ryan shows how fair Pmdg is against other developers!! :good:

Greeting from Germany

Sven Wendel

They have said before that they wont do military aircraft. Mainly because most of the information about the aircraft, on how they're built etc..is classified information.

I want military aircraft, but only the cargo. There are more than enough fighters out there in the market already. 

But, there is only one decent C-5 (Area-51) but it has almost nothing extra over a stock FSX jet.

Two C-17s (Area-51 and Virtavia) The Virtavia is my model of choice, but it too is lacking heavily in the systems and modeling aspect. Full flaps in a C-17 is a completely different flight model where throttle controls altitude and pitch controls speed, while the Virtavia bird just flies like any other heavy. Plus IRL C-17 can enable reverse thrusters mid flight (at idle) to quickly slow down the plane, or help in steep descents into airfields and this is not implemented in either of them. Also, I really want to see a high quality exterior model with the slime lights. The look unreal in person, and neither payware version does them justice.

I also wouldn't mind a PMDG level An-225 as there are no good 225s out there. The ones that are have the basic fsx system modelling. 

I love heavies, more than any other type of aircraft and it saddens me that the only good heavy is the PMDG 747. Im waiting for V2 and the 748, but it still won't have the same feeling as an agile C-17, screaming C-5, or super giant lumbering An-225. I have been in and around all three of those AC and would love a great sim version.

I have a new 'idea' too: it would be amazing to see some gorgeous 747v2 preview shots and some pogo-stick pictures with Robert springing on it while Ryan is dancing around it! ^_^

I have a new 'idea' too: it would be amazing to see some gorgeous 747v2 preview shots and some pogo-stick pictures with Robert springing on it while Ryan is dancing around it! ^_^

This would be....interesting to say the least.

Jonathan "FRAG" Bleeker

Formerly known here as "Narutokun"

If I speak for my company without permission the boss will nail me down. So unless otherwise specified...Im just a regular simmer who expresses his personal opinion

I was about to suggest the olive branch of an L-500 to appease both mil & civil crowds, but I have to say I'd prefer to see the pogo pix  B)

Dan Dominik                                                                           

"I thought you said your dog does not bite....
                                                                That's not my dog."

B717 please!
+1

Regards,

Martin Martinov / VATSIM 1207931