Sign in to follow this  
Irate

A new aircraft idea after the 777!

Well...

The 757 LDS seems to have turned the dust. It would be interesting to see a 757 from PMDG! :lol:

Maybe they'll make the U2. Be great to fly the Dragon Lady at 80,000 feet plus lol. Captain "Randazzle" may have a wild card up his sleeve :lol:

Chris Sunseri

I would love to see PMDG go the General Aviation route , with the Gulfstream G-650. I know the complications involved due to the reported reluctance of Gulfstream, but an aircraft with the complexities of the former G-5 would be quite something.

Richard Spencer

Churchill

PVT SEL

GYSGT

USMC (ret)

What makes you say that? Maybe no one from the FS world approached them in the right way? PMDG are ultra professional so I don't think that would be an issue.

I seem to remember PMDG stating at one point a long time ago when they were looking at the A320 that they were having problems acquiring the data needed from Airbus in order to develop the simulation and that Airbus wasn't cooperating.

I'm not sure if that's still the case as that was quite some time ago. I'd personally love to see an Airbus widebody given the PMDG treatment.

-john jones

I seem to remember PMDG stating at one point a long time ago when they were looking at the A320 that they were having problems acquiring the data needed from Airbus in order to develop the simulation and that Airbus wasn't cooperating.

I'm not sure if that's still the case as that was quite some time ago. I'd personally love to see an Airbus widebody given the PMDG treatment.

-john jones

I thought they dropped the Airbus project primarily because the main developer left PMDG.

ki9cAAb.jpg

I thought they dropped the Airbus project primarily because the main developer left PMDG.

Yeah, he left PMDG and started a company called Flight Sim Labs (FSL) :lol:

Yeah me too, in fact there are non-military C17's. In these threads I always add that there is a distinct lack of Russian aviation including modern airliners in the FS world, so PMDG why not surprise us with an IL-96!

In fact I should add that we seem to have a nice Dash 8 Q400 on the way from Majestic, so perhaps PMDG would consider an ATR 42/72 500/600?

Regards, Django EGLL.

| BMS | DCS OB | A-10C II | AV-8B | F-16C | F/A-18C | FC3 | Persian Gulf | Supercarrier | Tacview | XP11 | FF A320 | FF 757 |

| I7-9700K + NH-D15 | RTX3080Ti 12GB | DDR4-3200 16GB | Aorus Z390 Ultra | 2X Evo 860 1TB | 850W | Torrent Case |

| Warthog HOTAS + CH Pedals | 32" TV 1080p 60Hz | TrackIR5 |

In fact I should add that we seem to have a nice Dash 8 Q400 on the way from Majestic, so perhaps PMDG would consider an ATR 42/72 500/600?

Flight 1 has one that is pretty good.

Flight 1 has one that is pretty good.

I used that one in FS9 but found that many of the systems were not fully modeled and because the FSX version was based on the FS9 version there were bugs in the flight dynamics. Perhaps since I last used it they've had service packs but I don't have it installed on my system anymore. I think the Majestic version will be a far deeper simulation including circuit breaker panels :))).

Regards, Django EGLL.

| BMS | DCS OB | A-10C II | AV-8B | F-16C | F/A-18C | FC3 | Persian Gulf | Supercarrier | Tacview | XP11 | FF A320 | FF 757 |

| I7-9700K + NH-D15 | RTX3080Ti 12GB | DDR4-3200 16GB | Aorus Z390 Ultra | 2X Evo 860 1TB | 850W | Torrent Case |

| Warthog HOTAS + CH Pedals | 32" TV 1080p 60Hz | TrackIR5 |

PMDG Cri Cri!!....you all know you would buy it! :lol:

cricri1_0.jpg

Hi,

I was just watching some pictures of aircrafts when I came across some of the B747SP. I'd love to see one of these in Fsx, especially done by PMDG,..The B747SP looks like a funny toy!

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

I think it's better PMDG leave Airbus for other developers (FSLAB ,....) , having good relation with Boeing makes nice opportunity for PMDG and simmers to experience as real as it gets with excellent products. So I think 787 will be best choice. Also I hope PMDG change 747v2 project to 747-8! :wub:

Also I hope PMDG change 747v2 project to 747-8! :wub:

That's exactly what they have planned.

They're not just doing the 400, but the 8F/8i as-well.

cricri1_0.jpg

How much do you want for this? :wink: