Sign in to follow this  
KLM777-300ER

Could someone please help me?

Since you said you uninstalled fsx and doing a re install of fsx since this is likely to registy files issues due to the unistallation of your fsx, . I suggest you use ccleaner its a free download and run the program it will remove any left over registy files. Than try again dont know if your got fsx acceleration included in your fsx addition but if you have you dont need sp1 or sp2 since its included already.

Thankyou peter,

i have FSX deluxe version and i have installed FSX again so should i uninstall FSX again to use ccleaner to get rid of al the left overs? or should i use it when FSX is installed?

Ideally you use it after the uninstall, but if you manage to install your addons again than no need. Just a tip if your using w7 o/s system and if you going to re install again you should install fsx by using admin rights and having your uac turn off as well. As well with all your other addons as well and have your avg disabled as well. And install fsx in its on root drive not in the default location. In its own root drive meaning eg c:/ fsx etc not in the program file folder (86)

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Also, I'm not sure the reasoning behind the re-install, but re-installing software should be seen as a last ditch option. It's tossed around too frequently around here as a solution, which can actually cause more issues, as evidenced here.

I'm with Peter on the CCleaner option. Keep it around after you're done with this saga. It's a great program for routine maintenance of your computer. You can tell it what temporary files (cookies for websites you have to log into, esp) to keep around when you wipe temp files, which should be done regularly, even though most couldn't even tell you when the last time they even defragged was.

Kyle Rodgers

hi there, ihad a problem like this last week

but with sercice pack 2.it was a registrey problem.http://support.microsoft.com/fixit/ use the microsoft fix to uninstall service pack 1 then try to install it again.it sorted my problem straight away ,hope this helps

Gary Stallard

hi there, ihad a problem like this last week

but with sercice pack 2.it was a registrey problem.http://support.microsoft.com/fixit/ use the microsoft fix to uninstall service pack 1 then try to install it again.it sorted my problem straight away ,hope this helps

Gary Stallard

Gary

That sounds hopefull because nothing helped so far!

Thanks

ThankYou guys i will try what you suggested and start with the ccleaner i will let yall know if it worked!

Cheers and have nice weekend all!

Jeffrey

Hi all

Thanks for all the advises that were givin to me, the CCLEANER WORKED! so i am ready to start the engines on the NGX and FLYY again! :biggrin:

Thanks again

and enjoy the weekend everybody

Hi

Try downloading .Net or Re-installing it , Usually solves most problems with installations & microsoft products

http://www.microsoft.com/net

Regards

Just FYI - neither FSX itself nor any of our products use .NET. .NET is essentially the runtime files for Microsoft's implementation of the C# programming language - we program in C++. C# is fine for general apps, but not for stuff where performance is paramount like a flight simulator.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com