Sign in to follow this  
UAE77L

List All 777s You've Flown On.

A6-ECT was the first -300ER I flew on. G-YMMM was the first 200/ER I flew on. A6-EWE was the first -200LR I flew on.

PP-VRA was the first ever 777 I flew on :wub:

These are all the 77Ws I've flown on: A7-BAN, A7-BAP, Emirates: A6-ECT, ECY, ECX, ECR, EBO, EGO, EGT, ENA and ENC (nearly all Emirates :huh: )

These are all the 200/ERs I've flown on: PP-VRA, G-VIIY, G-RAES, G-YMMM(before it crashed) and G-YMMB.

And finally the -200LRs I've flown on: A6-EWE, A6-EWC and A7-BBC

That's 19 different 777s I've flown on so far(4 more on the way!). I've never flown the same Aircraft registration more than once.

I'm a loyal fan of the Boeing 777 :wub: God bless the 777.

AAL from Narita to Los Angeles.

That's all i got.

Just when you think you've seen every kind of topic imaginable someone manages to come up with a new one :)

Chuck Biggins

Lol, these topics are so awkward.

However, never flown on any T7, but as you mentioned, I flown at TC-JGE 738 few months before crash. :( (hey, thats a good topic too, someone should open it: "List all crashed aircraft you flown on")

BA 777-300 from Beijing to Heathrow, Cathy 777-200 from HK to Taiwan Taiyuan Airport, Emirates 777-200 from Dubai to Tehran (Iran) think that’s it.. If I remember more I will update..

BobJ

BA 777-300 from London to Beijing and back.. BA 777-300 from Beijing to Heathrow, Cathy 777-200 from HK to Taiwan Taiyuan Airport, Emirates 777-200 from Dubai to Tehran (Iran) think that’s it.. If I remember more I will update..

BobJ

AA 77W soon (i'll keep repeating that, ignoring the fact i havent decided yet)

2X AA772

2X BA772

G-YMMS

G-YMMT

G-YMME

Mostly flown on 747's though....

Just once on an AF 772 from Detroit to Paris. That was some time ago.

-Chris Crawford

-ATP/MEL

- B737 / B777 / B-727 / EMB-145 / LR-JET

Lauda Air: OE-LPA, OE-LPB, OE-LPC

Austrian Airlines: OE-LPA, OE-LPC

Haven't flown on any but I do step aboard on AA's 772's on a daily basis, had to change the forward galley carpet on one last night.

Air France B772 from Paris CDG to Washington DC and return.

Vietnam Airlines B772 from Hanoi to Saigon.

Singapore Airlines B773 from Frankfurt to Singapore.

Singapore Airlines B773 from Singapore to Amsterdam.

I just love the 773 with SA. Just superb, even in peasant class :-)

Actually I've only ever once flown anything other than peasant class. On the 29 Dec I flew business class on a LOT B788 from Heathrow to Warsaw. The B788 is a great plane to fly on. Hope they fix it :-)

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

No idea how old you are, but you have a good memory to remember all of those if they've been spread out somewhat ha.

My first flight was actually on a BA 772 to Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. That was when I really fell in love with aviation, at just two years old. I guess that's why I still have a connection with the 777. It was likely G-ZZZ* being 1997!

BA 772 (6x)

UA 772 (9x)

ANZ 77W (2x)

Air India 772 (2x)

That's all I can think of right now - I'll be flying NZ again in May flying home to London on the 77W!

I'm yet to fly on a B77L and -300 Non-ER.

G-YMMF, San Diego's very own BA772. EGKK-KSAN & back.

If you count there and back I've flown on 8 different 777's from EGLL to VHHH to EGLL

I always used to sigh after making it to Ulaanbaatar as then it was only 3 or 4 hours to go when going and the whole of Russia to look forward to on the moving map on the way home.

On one particular trip because I was restless and it was a particularly clear night I watched the lights of Ulaanbaatar drift by, it was the only glow of night lights for miles and miles. Such desolation.

Those flights were so annoying because when going east day would break but it was 'against the law' to open the window blind.

Going west was full on night all the way so watching the night lights drift by was a requirement for me anyway lol

I think once the 777 comes out I'm maybe going to fly that trip :)

So far 2 real aircraft and a simulator;

1) LGW-DFW American Airlines didn't get the reg, N-something lol

2) TPA-LGW British Airways G-VIIO I believe after I finished my flight training. It was an interesting flight too - http://news.sky.com/story/460495/ba-jet-seconds-from-disaster

I would have had another BA flight, LHR-JFK but I left it to my partner to book the flights, and ended up in a 747-400, was not impressed lol however it was my first 747 experience.

British Airways simulator (G-VIIA) in 2000, was an amazing experience, trying to get myself another go :)

I'll be flying NZ again in May flying home to London on the 77W!

Make sure you get onto the flight deck to get the crew to show you how the pilot response alerts work :P

Alaister Kay

Onmi Air 777-200. September 2011 back home from Afghanistan: Manas AFB, Kyrgzstan-Alexandria International Airport, LA, USA.

Nick Hatchel

"Sometimes, flying feels too godlike to be attained by man. Sometimes, the world from above seems too beautiful, too wonderful, too distant for human eyes to see …"
Charles A. Lindbergh, 1953

System: Custom Watercooled--Intel i7-8700k OC: 5.0 Ghz--Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 7--EVGA GTX 1080ti Founders Edition--16GB TridentZ RGB DDR4--240GB SSD--460GB SSD--1TB WD Blue HDD--Windows 10--55" Sony XBR55900E TV--GoFlight VantEdge Yoke--MFG Crosswind Pedals--FSXThrottle Quattro Throttle Quadrant--Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS--TrackIR 5--VRInsight MCPii Boeing

Make sure you get onto the flight deck to get the crew to show you how the pilot response alerts work :P

:LMAO: :LMAO:

If I see the crew prior to boarding, I'll definitely try get to board early to watch the pre-flight or something. Wonder if I give the skipper my GoPro he'd set it to record mounted somewhere ha! Jumpseat would be heaven, but I highly doubt that. As they say - you'll never know unless you try!