Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

17APR13 - Upcoming FANCON'13: Give me your thoughts?

I'm an iPhone guy, but the Galaxy S4 as some really nice features in it, I would consider buying one just because. lets hope Apple integrate those sort of features in the upcoming iPhone!

Ha yeah, I'm not fussed with Apple's device design since I really like the iPhone 5's. However I would like some iOS changes - make it a little more complex. Either way I've used iOS from 1.0 and love it still today  ^_^

Oh know the apple vs everything else debate.

Money is best spent away from apple. That is all.. :P

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Big Android fan here as well, spent $80 on a first gen Galaxy S and it was 80 bucks well spent. 

Sooo....

Back to Robert talk, can we expect times so we know what time to be up too? :)

Regarding live stream, ultimately they will be yes. We are exploring various capabilities with the equipment we have--but being stubborn as I am, I want all of you to be able to see this live. Look at the front page in the next few days for an official link/page to tune in.

Good Luck Chase ... that would be GREAT!

Dennis Trawick

Screen Shot Forum Rules

AVSIMSignature_zpsed110b13.jpg

Tom, wouldn't expect ya to chuck in extra bandwidth for free...  to be able to virtually attend a conference I expect to pay you for that privilege!

Joseph Chamberlain

FAA ADX

Would be awesome to be able to watch live...

Don't get your hopes up folks. It is VERY unlikely that we will be able to do live streaming of the Banquet and will instead post them in the video gallery as normal videos.

Tom, been meaning to speak to you this AM. Will show you what I have set up. It's very nice!

I have it tested and ready to go on hotel wifi.

We are testing a live streaming set up. We need to have as many people as possible log on and watch the test stream immediately. We will run this test for the next 15 or 20 minutes.

Please go to this URL and view the rather boring feed for five to ten minutes for us. We are testing the load:

http://www.ustream.t...m_medium=social

Thanks for helping.

Got "this content is currently not online" when accessing from their mobile site.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Eric 

Thank you folks for helping. We finished testing so for now it will say offline until we are live tomorrow. There's a news item being typed now for everyone to know when to tune in.

Thanks so much to the AVSIM staff for getting this going, especially you Chase!

Joseph Chamberlain

FAA ADX

Oh know the apple vs everything else debate.

Money is best spent away from apple. That is all.. :P

Dude?!