Sign in to follow this  
BelowMinimums

More relase date speculation

Now, that pretty much nails the epoch when PMDG must have been founded, LOL!

:lol: well it could be so, still , there are more codes in this prediction    :p0307:

Now, that pretty much nails the epoch when PMDG must have been founded, LOL!

You mean it wasn't in the Boris Becker era? :lol:

Chris Sunseri

You mean it wasn't in the Boris Becker era? :lol:

Are you implying Boris Becker won the very first Wimbledon chess tennis tournament ever - way back in the Nostradamus era???    :Shocked:

Pls. bear in mind that I'm exactly Becker's age!!!   :shok:

I usually hate these kind of topics but to be fair the OP does have a point. Lately, Robert has been VERY cautious in his threads about specifying anything about release dates. Everytime he specifically says that we will never get any answer on what the release date is going to be. (Like these jokes about "Will I be able to buy it before mother's day?
).   I just can't imagine that Robert would suddenly forget about this this time. It might very well be a hidden message. But time will tell...

Are you implying Boris Becker won the very first Wimbledon chess tennis tournament ever - way back in the Nostradamus era???

Not quite Oliver...I was just remembering that shirt Boris was wearing with the 777 on it and thought THAT was when PMDG was founded.  Now I see they go back even further to the Nostradamus era :lol:

Posted 19 March 2013 - 05:07 PM

Me thinks RSR will be pulling the release trigger during the FANCON event. Be a great way to launch it

Hmmmmmm, could this prediction waaaaay back on March 19th hold some truth to it?

Chris Sunseri

Not quite Oliver...I was just remembering that shirt Boris was wearing with the 777 on it and thought THAT was when PMDG was founded.  Now I see they go back even further to the Nostradamus era :lol:

My bad, Chris: Looks like I mixed it up with the foundation of 'Ryan Air' ...   :rolleyes:

This guess has no bearing on my being a highly influential member of AVSIM staff, but I think they had planned to release the 777 already, but at the last minute they decided they did have the technology to include another great feature, perhaps weather radar or, more probably, EFB. (Aerosoft's navaid publication being a clue)

So relax, be patient, and know that FSX history is about to be available to YOU!

I am far enough from programming, but is it possible to be an independent fde, similarly to majestic? I hope so, in any way, long live the king (PMDG).

The other thing to try out is Farming simulator 2013. There are tons of cool ' mods ' at  modhoster.com or fs-uk.com.  Be warned, tho- its very addictive.

Peter Osborn

Releasing this early would be similar to taking out a undercooked turkey on Thanksgiving. People will be disappointed or with the turkey, they'll get really sick.

Want to pull it out when it's fully cooked at ready to eat.

Releasing this early would be similar to taking out a undercooked turkey on Thanksgiving. People will be disappointed or with the turkey, they'll get really sick.

Want to pull it out when it's fully cooked at ready to eat.

How do you know what the current development status is?

Do you have information we don't?

How do you know what the current development status is?

Do you have information we don't?

I don't work for them. I'm just a flight simmer like you.

All I'm saying is it's best to release it when it's 100% ready, and not many months before hand. I kind of used an analogy in my post to express that.