Sign in to follow this  
BelowMinimums

More relase date speculation

I think it will be released before or after FANCON. Just a guess though. I have no facts to back it up.

Richie Walsh

It's definitely going to be soon.

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who is the receptionist at their office.  They're having a release party soon!  I'm planning on biking to it.

(and if you missed the reference, I'm sorry - you missed out on some important cultural literacy)

Kyle Rodgers

It's definitely going to be soon.

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who is the receptionist at their office.  They're having a release party soon!  I'm planning on biking to it.

(and if you missed the reference, I'm sorry - you missed out on some important cultural literacy)

You've just hijacked my very next topic:

"My friend met a PMDG beta-tester's girlfriend at that party and when that party was over he would offer to drive her home (...) RELEASE IS IMMINENT!!!"

(   Stay tuned for my next thread to learn more about the (...)    :P    )

I think this thread is a giant waste of time.

So many other things we could be talking about.

LOL:  did you read this whole thread before posting that...?  :-P

spacer.png

Well, basically any other thread than those starting with

- "Let the (...)"

or

- "Technical Services (...)"

or

- "My friend met a PMDG beta-tester (...)"

or

- "Anyone still remembering Boris Becker (...)"

is a waste of time, LOL!

The only thing i make out of Rob's quoted statement is that the 777 will not release before the fancon. Anything else is just wild speculation... :)

This guess has no bearing on my being a highly influential member of AVSIM staff, but I think they had planned to release the 777 already, but at the last minute they decided they did have the technology to include another great feature, perhaps weather radar or, more probably, EFB.  (Aerosoft's navaid publication being a clue)

So relax, be patient, and know that FSX history is about to be available to YOU!

Dennis Trawick

Screen Shot Forum Rules

AVSIMSignature_zpsed110b13.jpg

I think this thread is a giant waste of time.

So many other things we could be talking about.

LOL: did you read this whole thread before posting that...? :-P

Yeah, I did.

B738 - Check

Q400 - Nearly here.. give it a day or 2.

B77L - Awesome way to complete a nicely rounded fleet which covers regional, Domestic and International flights.

I think the T7 is already released but you guys are too busy looking for a stupid date on a Forum to notice

PMDG is making a 777? Holly cow!!! Must have been too busy with the (perfect time killer) masterpice that is the NGX! I know I keep raving about the NGX, but how long have we all (for the most part) waited for this GEM? I don't want to detract any excitement about the 777 release, but would like to remind everyone of killer piece of work that we all can currently use to help pass the time!!

Just my opinion!

Nostradamus, century XXI "The Great relief, when Steel birds on Glass windows, roaring loudly with Colorful lines and numbers, kids hugging their mothers, universal happiness....  and this is because a man Who's Called R, S&R"

Nostradamus, century XXI "The Great relief, when Steel birds on Glass windows, roaring loudly with Colorful lines and numbers, kids hugging their mothers, universal happiness....  and this is because a man Who's Called R, S&R"

Now, that pretty much nails the epoch when PMDG must have been founded, LOL!