Sign in to follow this  
Beardyman

12 months

Thank you Bob for this extensive response.

It gives me some hope there is a future for RC.

I never realised JD programs RC on his own? I thought there were at least 4 or 5 developers working together.

I guess we'll just have to wait (im)patiently and see when JD feels the time is right to give us a statement.

Regards,

Frank van der Werff

Banner_FS2Crew_Line_Pilot.jpg

Foster,

I know what I wrote, but how in hell did you come up with that assumption. Sometimes I am just amazed at what people assume. NOTHING I said supports such an outrageous statement by you. Please guys if you have something to say make it on the base of accuracy. Foster's statement is just plan &@($* fodder.

Bob

jd is the only coder for RC. He works with a several ATC and pilot advisors and beta testers, all volunteers except for retired ATC controller and jdtllc partner Doug Thompson.

Bob, I really feel for you guys when you have to read some of the statements on here.  I use my RC 4.3 on every flight, for years now.....and I would LOVE to see a RC5.  I can not even imagine the coding that has to make this work.  It seems almost insane at the complexity to me.  I will be one of the first in line to buy it if it gets released.  One of the best add ons(if not the best), for FS!!!!! :D

Bruce

Bruce Wood