Sign in to follow this  
FIVE-BY-FIVE

ORBX Who? We have our own Scenery Dev Gods!

:clapping:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:

Truscenery Helsinki-Malmi Airport for Xplane 10

TruScenery is now working on bigger major international airports :drinks:

Agreed. I'm really happy they have sided with X-Plane. Great things comming to XPX in the near future.

Now for some really good news, if you haven't purchased any of their airports, you can get a 20% discout for Malmi and Hyvinkää directly from their store. I believe they are presently working on Helsinki Vantaa at the moment.

It gets better. If you go to their site, (you might have to register to see this option) you will find a download option where you can get converted scenery for X-Plane, free! This includes, EFSI,EFME, EFKA, EFJY and Helsinki orthoscenery.

Go get 'em!

Very nice Video

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

The airports certainly look great. Are there any devs doing regional textures for XP10 like Orbx's packages coz frankly the default regional textures, autogen and mesh look kind of crappy.

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

TruScenery is now working on bigger major international airports

:Applause:  Awesome!

The airports certainly look great. Are there any devs doing regional textures for XP10 like Orbx's packages coz frankly the default regional textures, autogen and mesh look kind of crappy.

I did read recently that Laminar will be working on "regionalizing" the world a bit so when you fly in Seattle it looks different than flying in another part of the world. Hopefully we hear more soon. I have noticed that since last year there has been a good amount of improvement in the variety of autogen and better ground textures. I think things will continue in a very strong direction over the next year now that the majority of the 64 bit transition is behind us.

spacer.png

REX AccuSeason Developer

REX Simulations

Very good to hear. Since the demise of Flight I've been waiting for a good looking competitor to fill its place. A few more improvements to XP10 and that's the sim that will probably get the next few thousand dollars of my simming money over the next few years.

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

I've been in contact with the devs on a finnish sim forum (funny, as i've been talking to the devs long before they started truscenery.. :P) and they said they currently do have a contract for working on finnish airports for a training sim, or something of that sort. So these airports that the contractor wanted are prio (tampere-pirkkala was one of them) and I think next up with Helsinki-Vantaa they're doing EFPO Pori (BTW, once Pori will be out http://www.lentosimulaattori.com/index-eng.html'>this C172 sim will convert to X-plane afaik).

As for international airports and airports abroad, Truscenery wants to do them but have a hard time to get good enough imagery, as they mostly take the photos themselves for textures for their airports so far with pretty high quality equipment. 

But yeah, I'm really excited for Truscenery and can't wait for more airports, lovely to see Finland get attention finally, and from no less than best XPX scenery dev :)

(hints of FSX versions due to high demand have also been revealed...  :ph34r: )

Just wanted to share "inside scoop" as far as finnish flightsim forum goes, there arent too many x-plane users on that forum  :lol:

I have to say that this looks really nice. Kind of surprising to see such good stuff in X-plane.

very nice!

Mike Avallone

9900k@5.0,Corsair H115i cooler,ASUS 2080TI,GSkill 32GB pc3600 ram, 2 WD black NVME ssd drives, ASUS maximus hero MB