Sign in to follow this  
Irishcurse

777 # 4 preview.

What are you guys expecting to see when it comes to cockpit pics? There was a whole thread from march with an overview of the cockpit. It's going to be the same, is it not. With livery previews, it's something different every time.

What are you guys expecting to see when it comes to cockpit pics? There was a whole thread from march with an overview of the cockpit. It's going to be the same, is it not. With livery previews, it's something different every time.

Why wouldn't we want cockpit pics?

Are you saying no changes were made to the cockpit since March?

Did that thread in march show all aspects of the cockpit?

I don't know about anyone else but I fly from the VC so while liveries are nice, I'd also like to see my office B)

while I fly from the VC as well, there won't be huge monumental changes to the layout or anything. Granted the panoramic picture on Facebook shows changes have been made. My point is that the t7 cockpit from two months ago is going to be grossly the same. And the preview back in march showed the whole cockpit in all it's glory. That being said you aren't missing much and have seen everything outside of a whole in depth look at the cockpit.....which I know is what you are ultimately after.

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

What are you guys expecting to see when it comes to cockpit pics?

I was actually joking, but since you asked, i expect to see... the cockpit.

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

seems the engines a little long..hope that's my eye confusion....

Yeah they look long and thin... It's probably the perspective as they surely have the correct measures. Let's not start the speculation again :)

1024px-AeroLogic_Boeing_777F_D-AALE_FRA_

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

seems the engines a little long..hope that's my eye confusion....

Its probably a feature they have put into the T7. Change engine variants... 

Ooohhhh.. PMDG you're killing me inside... Smashing livery!

What are you guys expecting to see when it comes to cockpit pics?

I was actually joking, but since you asked, i expect to see... the cockpit.

you sir are a genius! Best answer so far. :)

Matt kubanda

If you pay attention all body is thinner so I assume that's just the angle.

Thanks

Luka Makhviladze
PMDG-777-EK-SIG-MAY1713-2_zps6f2ed2be.pn

Hmmm.. I don't know but they are looking too long at all pictures. They look similar to PW Engines on a 200ER in my eyes

while I fly from the VC as well, there won't be huge monumental changes to the layout or anything. Granted the panoramic picture on Facebook shows changes have been made. My point is that the t7 cockpit from two months ago is going to be grossly the same. And the preview back in march showed the whole cockpit in all it's glory. That being said you aren't missing much and have seen everything outside of a whole in depth look at the cockpit.....which I know is what you are ultimately after.

How do you know this?

What is your authority to know the level and pace of progress of certain aspects of the PMDG? (in this case the VC) ?

You post your opinions as though they are knowledge.

I think it's a very fair request that people want to see some up to date pics of the VC. As Stiggie said; it's where we spend most of our time. As much as I am looking forward to the T7 release, repaints and external model pics aren't really of that much interest to me; as I am a VC, systems, and FDE man. That's all we're saying.

How do you know this?

What is your authority to know the level and pace of progress of certain aspects of the PMDG? (in this case the VC) ?

You post your opinions as though they are knowledge.

I think it's a very fair request that people want to see some up to date pics of the VC. As Stiggie said; it's where we spend most of our time. As much as I am looking forward to the T7 release, repaints and external model pics aren't really of that much interest to me; as I am a VC, systems, and FDE man. That's all we're saying.

woah woah woah. Lets all calm down now lol. I'm posting my opinions just like everyone else does on here. I am not saying that I am entitled to some sort of special knowledge as you suggest. I apologize if I came off like that. However, a ton of emotions and voice inflection and other things get lost in translation when one types on here. That being said, I apologize for any mis understanding. Anyways, my point is this, pmdg has shown us the VC in the last preview as well as and updated picture on Facebook with which had obvious changes and improvements. Since those are for everyone to see, we all can conclude that cross changes have not been made that we can see. However, detailed changes have been made for all to see. Which is nice.

I am the same way as you. I'm a systems guy all the way. However for me personally, I have seen the cockpit and all the 3d goodness that is the VC. That All I'm saying. I am confused as to what there is left to see in the VC. Not one person has specificAlly stated what they want to see that pmdg has not already shown. That's all.

Since we are posting whatever we want within reason, I would love to hear some in depth system stuff. I don't need pictures but I good write up about systems and how well pmdg modeled them.

Matt kubanda

A livery a day keeps the doctor away. Perhaps AeroLogic tomorrow and Emirates on Sunday?

Damn I was only a few days off.  Ok, let's make it Emirates tomorrow, Qatar Airways on Thursday then a TNT cargo bird on Friday.

Chris Sunseri

Damn I was only a few days off.  Ok, let's make it Emirates tomorrow, Qatar Airways on Thursday then a TNT cargo bird on Friday.

I reckon EK and [Another]...then cockpit shots.....then maybe 5 others...then thats it :D

Though...i'm not saying anything about the time frame for that :excl: