Sign in to follow this  
dinos17298

whats going on

Guest BeaverDriver

Seems to have fallen off the face of the earth, doesn't it. I suspect they've run into a fairly major bug and are trying to get the kinks out. Gotta give PMDG credit - they won't release it unless it's as right as it can be, so I guess patience is the keyword here and one can't argue with that :).

They're adding the other engines so the ER can make it on release as well.

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

AFAIK it's in development.

What else would you like to know?

What is the meaning of life?

What is the meaning of life?

The meaning of life:

1. Never ever fly one of those dozens of planes you have in your hangar already.

2. Instead, wait for the next release. While waiting ask some subtle release date questions in yet another way.

3. When it's released add it to your hangar.

4. Continue with 1.   :rolleyes:  :ph34r:  B)

I'm flying with my 747-8 on IVAO:

298345.png

But yeah, i'd rather be doing it with the FDX 77L, but not waiting for it to be released to go on with my life :lol:

Actually, it's losing its momentum pretty quick <_<

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

They said that they would consider adding the 200ER variants if the LR got delayed for whatever reason, so maybe that is what is happening.

I think the last official up date was maybe 6 weeks ago at this point. Whatever was in the official post is all we have to go on. It's like the development is stuck in a hot tub time machine set to early May.

Until the company itself acknowledges a major bug, I'd consider that to be just a rumor ( that keeps getting repeated based on conjecture)

All that to say: no new information; no new updates

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

I think they're just finalizing a few things before the next screenshots + release. or just busy for the good reasons, I doubt it's bad, like a bug....

Sure it just final bug fixing, manuals, tutorials corrections and there probably a lot of work with the installer and online purchasing system to do. I would rather have silence so they can concentrate on this final part......

-Iain Watson-

They said that they would consider adding the 200ER variants if the LR got delayed for whatever reason, so maybe that is what is happening.

That would be good news - so, IMO, they would have announced this already if this was to be the reason.

Unfortunately I can't offer a different explanation myself.

(...) go on with my life :lol:

Actually, it's losing its momentum pretty quick <_<

Are you still talking about your life in that last line of your post?   :P

HA, funny one. No, not really :lol:

Sure it just final bug fixing, manuals, tutorials corrections and there probably a lot of work with the installer and online purchasing system to do. I would rather have silence so they can concentrate on this final part......

I'd be really fine with that too... If I knew that was actually happening... Even if they announced what you said in your post, I'd bet that'd be an update that wouldn't need pics or videos, for us all to be pleased with.

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

Usually we are getting a major update very 2 months. So please relax and take another look at this forum in the beginning of July. Also don't become to excited about this thing, if you will then you are going to be bitterly disappointed. We aren't going to see this bird anytime soon, at least not in 2013.