Sign in to follow this  
Goldstar Textures

Peter Maz Triple 7

Hi guys,

You may know I have a repainting page on facebook which paints many liveries. i was planning to do the Peter Max 777 for the upcoming T7. I was just wondering is there any copyright issues or anything with this paint? I was asking as I have seen people write about copyright.

Page: www.facebook.com/goldstartexutres

As long as they're distributed as freeware like the rest I wouldn't think so. 

(As a side note, I love your textures a lot man).

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Seems like there would be issues, actually. I Googled "Peter Max 777 copyright" and found an answer in the second link. Tried to post it here, but the forum doesn't let me do that.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

Page: www.facebook.com/goldstartexutres

checked the link and facebook could not find the page.  Is this an actual link or is there a mistake in the link?

Harry Nelson

You may know I have a repainting page on facebook which paints many liveries. i was planning to do the Peter Max 777 for the upcoming T7. I was just wondering is there any copyright issues or anything with this paint? I was asking as I have seen people write about copyright.

There has always been copyright issues with  his work. You are not allowed to reproduce his "art", period. If that has changed in the last three or four years, I have certainly not heard it.

There has always been copyright issues with  his work. You are not allowed to reproduce his "art", period. If that has changed in the last three or four years, I have certainly not heard it.

It's ugly anyway.

It's ugly anyway.

Maybe why the word "Art" was in Speech Marks  :P  :ph34r:

Maybe why the word "Art" was in Speech Marks  :P  :ph34r:

It's ugly anyway.

There once was a wolf who saw a bundle of delicious-looking grapes high on the vine ...

Dennis Trawick

Screen Shot Forum Rules

AVSIMSignature_zpsed110b13.jpg