Sign in to follow this  
Chaos81

VC Color options

If you don't like it or don't want to use it, then don't, it's not forced upon you. Geez, get over it. At least the option is there for those of us who wish to do so. Stop complaining.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

If you don't like it or don't want to use it, then don't, it's not forced upon you. Geez, get over it. At least the option is there for those of us who wish to do so. Stop complaining.

No one is complaining, just making an ironic comment. Don't judge.

ki9cAAb.jpg

Sure sounds like it to me. Especially if this is a feature that's virtually transparent to the user unless he/she wants to use it. Why even mention it at all?

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

I like this feature, although probably I won't touch it. 

I mean... "why not?". NGX's color scheme can be easily changed and some guy did a simple interface to help with this -- a little program that is used by many people. I guess PMDG's idea was just to make things easier -- you can now change in the simulator and see the effects in real time. I think it's a nice feature...

...Well, yeah, you will see some bizarre 777s on YouTube. At least it will be funny...  :P

Sure sounds like it to me. Especially if this is a feature that's virtually transparent to the user unless he/she wants to use it. Why even mention it at all?

Not my problem if you don't get irony. I never said PMDG should not allow this control, I was commenting on the reaction to it.

ki9cAAb.jpg